Wayne County vs Mt. Pleansant

wildcatpride70

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man it sure is a night out tonite.... Temp. about right, slight breeze rustling the leaves... Cornstalks, haybales, mums, pumpkins set out and about. Lighted up scenes of ghost, smiling pumkins, black cats and witches..... Such a nice time of year.... Just love it.... Makes me wanna sing a Fall time song...

5 little pumpkins setting on a fence

1st one said "O my it's getting late"

2nd one said "there are witches in the air."

3rd one said, "but we don't care!"

4th one said, "let's run and run and run."

5th one said, "I'm ready for some fun!"

OOOhh OOOhh went the wind

And out went the lights

And the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight.

....... anybody else know some good ones?...... :)

Man it sure is a night out tonite.... Temp. about right, slight breeze rustling the leaves... Cornstalks, haybales, mums, pumpkins set out and about. Lighted up scenes of ghost, smiling pumkins, black cats and witches..... Such a nice time of year.... Just love it.... Makes me wanna sing a Fall time song...

5 little pumpkins setting on a fence

1st one said "O my it's getting late"

2nd one said "there are witches in the air."

3rd one said, "but we don't care!"

4th one said, "let's run and run and run."

5th one said, "I'm ready for some fun!"

OOOhh OOOhh went the wind

And out went the lights

And the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight.

....... anybody else know some good ones?...... :)

I don't think the main crop export from Mt. Pleasant is orange. More like green according to the hard times.

I don't think the main crop export from Mt. Pleasant is orange. More like green according to the hard times.

I got more reasons to count than fingers and toes to be High on Life my man than to be high from some green crop...... besides I don't veiw the hard times, I check out from time to time the Just Busted mags. Now those tell you who and just for what people are getting busted. Even surrounding Counties as well.

Whew, that rain today has brought a Chill in the Air, gonna be a cool one tonite. Gotta go set the haybale sceanry back out, had to put 'em back in the barn before this rain came to keep 'em dry.

GO TIGERS!

I got more reasons to count than fingers and toes to be High on Life my man than to be high from some green crop...... besides I don't veiw the hard times, I check out from time to time the Just Busted mags. Now those tell you who and just for what people are getting busted. Even surrounding Counties as well.

Whew, that rain today has brought a Chill in the Air, gonna be a cool one tonite. Gotta go set the haybale sceanry back out, had to put 'em back in the barn before this rain came to keep 'em dry.

GO TIGERS!

The hard times is a just busted mag

. thumb%5B1%5D.gif ....Good stuff in those things, lets you know who to keep eyes on.....Had some laughs at the faces I've seen in 'em and other times mostly shaking my head in as to think why oh why....

With a WC team full of confidence and coach Rice and his assistants two weeks to prepare its going to be a long night for MTP. Oh, and it's at WC! Go Cats!