Wayne County vs Mt. Pleansant

wildcatpride70

Temps down this week, wonder if it is gonna warm back up a little, stay the same, or get colder...... 2 weeks is a long time for the weather to change and a long time to discuss what we all know is going to happen.... Talking about a subject getting old......This thread could've waited a week.

If my post have not hented that already. :)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temps down this week, wonder if it is gonna warm back up a little, stay the same, or get colder...... 2 weeks is a long time for the weather to change and a long time to discuss what we all know is going to happen.... Talking about a subject getting old......This thread could've waited a week.

If my post have not hented that already. :)

I looked at my calendar wrong after having some study juice and thought the game was this week. Not much else to do during a bye week. Go Cats.

Lol...... no harm no foul...... just trying to limit the harm. A lot of time to be ha-rang'd by the WC faithful. I don't have a lot of back up....lol.

mTp is definitely the under dog in this match up. The Tigers will have to play The Perfect Game and WC will have to make a few mistakes for mTp to pull out a W. And mTp has not put together a Perfect game all year. All the mTp faithful can hope for is that they can come close to it next week.

Lol...... no harm no foul...... just trying to limit the harm. A lot of time to be ha-rang'd by the WC faithful. I don't have a lot of back up....lol.

mTp is definitely the under dog in this match up. The Tigers will have to play The Perfect Game and WC will have to make a few mistakes for mTp to pull out a W. And mTp has not put together a Perfect game all year. All the mTp faithful can hope for is that they can come close to it next week.

Well, MtP has always played us good and I look for them too again next Friday. It'll be a good one.

Well, MtP has always played us good and I look for them too again next Friday. It'll be a good one.

mTp always played you all well during the Smith era. It's a new age in mTp. I like Hoath's style of play calling. Diverse. But Hoath hadn't been able to coral the mistakes mTp makes (fumbles,penalties). Can't necessarily blame that totally on him or staff, the boys are to blame as well..... They are a young bunch though. (Weapons, soph.jrs.)

Edited by Big Bigby

mTp always played you all well during the Smith era. It's a new age in mTp. I like Hoath's style of play calling. Diverse. But Hoath hadn't been able to coral the mistakes mTp makes (fumbles,penalties). Can't necessarily blame that totally on him or staff, the boys are to blame as well..... They are a young bunch though. (Weapons, soph.jrs.)

Y'all have a talented team, but they make to many mistakes. I'm just basing that off of, what you've said and what I've seen. I watched y'all play spring hill and IMO....it would have been different, if not for the turnovers. I think y'all are better than your record shows. I'll say the same for WC. We should not have lost to C'wood, but we deserved it for the way we played. I'm just glad they turned it around after that game. Go Cats!