Summit

cubs1

So how does the administration at Summit feel now about their hire now that they know he isn't going to be able to deliver the assistants he promised.

The difference between the Summit administration and you is that they have class and are not bitter and petty men. So my guess is they are very happy for Coach K that he was able to become a head football coach based on the excellent work he did as an assistant.

Must have struck a nerve with summary judgment. Sorry for trying to discuss the open positions at each school. We will go back to little old 2A and leave you big dogs alone.

Sure you were just trying to discuss Summit's job openings. Now you look like a liar and a fool. No nerve struck here. Just administering you a cyber spanking. Head on back to your hole. I'm not sure your new coach would be very proud of the way you're representing your program.

Let's see, I'll move on to say that nobody here in Forrest is bitter we are excited that we were able to keep one of our coaches. We would have loved to kept both but we are excited. The summary is you had no idea as who was coming and the judgement is I guess once these guys weighed their options they found that it was not a place for them. I will now move on good luck Coach Coleman.

You Forrest guys crack me up. Especially the one who got nuked on the 2A thread. It's like you can't even comprehend that it's possible for someone to have followed his head coach to another school only to come back to the old school once he got promoted to the top spot. Newsflash....it's not only possible for this happen. It did. Do you really think he was just going to stay at Forrest as the DC? Especially with his Blackman and Oakland roots and his brother being at Riverdale? If he hadn't gotten the Forrest HC job or the DC job at Summit he probably would've gone back to 6A football in Rutherford County. He was smartly keeping his options open and maximizing his success.

This is the last I am going to post on this topic. Fact: He was at Summit's basketball game last Tuesday night talking to my friend about the 3-4 defense he was going to run at Summit. Fact: He was in the Summit weight room working the boys out last Thursday. How do I know? My son was there and saw him. He confirmed him by face on the Forrest TD Association web page. Fact: By Friday night he was the head coach at Forrest and sent word to Coach Coleman as to his hiring at Forrest. You can confirm the previous sentence yourself by merely asking him or anyone close to the program when did he accept the job. It was Friday. Then ask yourself how would ole SJ know that.

So best of luck to Coach K and Forrest. If he wins big pray that Henry County doesn't come calling and that Adeylot turns it around at Riverdale. But sincerely, kick butt next year and beyond. I'll be pulling for the Rockets as you guys appear to be the opposite of Marshall County HS. We were in their district the first two years of our existence. I know you probably really don't wish the same for the native son who turned his back on you in one year. But I'm going to tell you; he has already infused much needed organization, discipline, and hope into the Spartan program. The boys are going to be a lot stronger next year that's for sure. Maybe that will mean more wins, maybe it won't. But Summit will certainly be more competitive. And I'm sure Coach Coleman will find great assistants to help him even if they're not named Kriesky.

Good night and good luck Forrest friends.....

Edited by SummaryJudgment

You Forrest guys crack me up. Especially the one who got nuked on the 2A thread. It's like you can't even comprehend that it's possible for someone to have followed his head coach to another school only to come back to the old school once he got promoted to the top spot. Newsflash....it's not only possible for this happen. It did. Do you really think he was just going to stay at Forrest as the DC? Especially with his Blackman and Oakland roots and his brother being at Riverdale? If he hadn't gotten the Forrest HC job or the DC job at Summit he probably would've gone back to 6A football in Rutherford County. He was smartly keeping his options open and maximizing his success.

This is the last I am going to post on this topic. Fact: He was at Summit's basketball game last Tuesday night talking to my friend about the 3-4 defense he was going to run at Summit. Fact: He was in the Summit weight room working the boys out last Thursday. How do I know? My son was there and saw him. He confirmed him by face on the Forrest TD Association web page. Fact: By Friday night he was the head coach at Forrest and sent word to Coach Coleman as to his hiring at Forrest. You can confirm the previous sentence yourself by merely asking him or anyone close to the program when did he accept the job. It was Friday. Then ask yourself how would ole SJ know that.

So best of luck to Coach K and Forrest. If he wins big pray that Henry County doesn't come calling and that Adeylot turns it around at Riverdale. But sincerely, kick butt next year and beyond. I'll be pulling for the Rockets as you guys appear to be the opposite of Marshall County HS. We were in their district the first two years of our existence. I know you probably really don't wish the same for the native son who turned his back on you in one year. But I'm going to tell you; he has already infused much needed organization, discipline, and hope into the Spartan program. The boys are going to be a lot stronger next year that's for sure. Maybe that will mean more wins, maybe it won't. But Summit will certainly be more competitive. And I'm sure Coach Coleman will find great assistants to help him even if they're not named Kriesky.

Good night and good luck Forrest friends.....

Hope Kriesky kills it at Forrest, but he would have to go on a incredible run there to even get a look at big 5/6A programs like Riverdale and Henry County. At any rate, Forrest seems to know what they are doing by keeping on going into the 7-AAA well of coaching talent

Hope Kriesky kills it at Forrest, but he would have to go on a incredible run there to even get a look at big 5/6A programs like Riverdale and Henry County. At any rate, Forrest seems to know what they are doing by keeping on going into the 7-AAA well of coaching talent

And why is that? Did BC go on an incredible run? This notion that 5-6A coaches are light years ahead of coaches on the the 1-2A level is laughable. Some of the best coaches in the state have and still currently coach on those levels. The level of athlete may be different, but the game of football is unchanged. Riverdale, Henry Co. & Oakland would be lucky to have a Carson, McCurry or Creasy!