Union City @ Trenton Peabody

MisterObjective

Somebody tell me what happens if Peabody beats Union City and Humboldt beats Trenton. That would give each team a loss in the District. Who wins the District and does that changed the seeding?

I'm not for sure how that would work, if everybody has a lost, what would be the tie breaker!! I'm still waiting for the Vikings to play four (4) complete quarters but our kicking game ( punting, field goals & kickoff) is terrible! Did not make a extra point attempt, punting issues, & kick offs don't go pass the other teams 40 yard line, can't give good teams field position at the 50 yard line every time!!

I'm not for sure how that would work, if everybody has a lost, what would be the tie breaker!! I'm still waiting for the Vikings to play four (4) complete quarters but our kicking game ( punting, field goals & kickoff) is terrible! Did not make a extra point attempt, punting issues, & kick offs don't go pass the other teams 40 yard line, can't give good teams field position at the 50 yard line every time!!

I agree Coach  needs to work on his special teams all away around. No the Vikes have not played a complete game all season.  I was told that if is was a 3 way tie that the team with the best  overall record wins the District. I hope that someone will clear that up for us.

Edited by zebra99

Sorry 87 hit wrong button lol!

I agree Coach needs to work on his special teams all away around. No the Vikes have not played a complete game all season. I was told that if is was a 3 way tie that the team with the best overall record wins the District. I hope that someone will clear that up for us.

Well, I don't think the Vikings can beat Trenton, especially if they don't play four quarters & cut down on the turn overs!! Also, if UC wins Friday, want have to worry about a tie breaker, the lost against UC hurt the Vikings from getting a first round bye in playoffs because Trenton will be playing in 2a come play off time!! If, Trenton beats UC & the Vikes beat Trenton, then Humboldt will only have one lose & Trenton/UC will both have two! Of course the Vikings will have to beat Halls!!!

Somebody tell me what happens if Peabody beats Union City and Humboldt beats Trenton. That would give each team a loss in the District. Who wins the District and does that changed the seeding?

Common zebra, ya killing me! Great question and I have no idea? Surely we won't need a computer to answer that! IMO it won't matter UC is on a roll and take away the turnovers against McKenzie and they are undefeated #1 in 1A! Zebra if this happens they can all blame you lol

Common zebra, ya killing me! Great question and I have no idea? Surely we won't need a computer to answer that! IMO it won't matter UC is on a roll and take away the turnovers against McKenzie and they are undefeated #1 in 1A! Zebra if this happens they can all blame you lol

You never know thats why i asked we are talking about 15 and 16 year old kids here. UC will have control the clock to win. Trenton will throw the ball which could prove trouble for UC. Montanuge lit the UC secondary up Friday night with 10 for 17 250 yards! It wont be the first time i got my hand caught in the cookie jar lol! :roflolk:

Edited by zebra99

If we beat union city and humboldt beats halls and us then humboldt wins the district due to overall record as the tie breaker.

Well, this should be a great game!! I haven't seen Trenton play this year but from their scores they must have a good defense. If, Trenton can stop the run then they win but if not game should go down to who makes the least turnovers!!!

Well, I don't think the Vikings can beat Trenton, especially if they don't play four quarters & cut down on the turn overs!! Also, if UC wins Friday, want have to worry about a tie breaker, the lost against UC hurt the Vikings from getting a first round bye in playoffs because Trenton will be playing in 2a come play off time!! If, Trenton beats UC & the Vikes beat Trenton, then Humboldt will only have one lose & Trenton/UC will both have two! Of course the Vikings will have to beat Halls!

Yes your are right. But thats the last thing Humboldt needs is a bye and i am sure you will agree! In one of ur early posts u talked about Humboldt's special teams and you 100% correct! Imo thats what beat Humboldt Friday night! Coach Reid i am sure is working on it this week. U can not give good teams the ball at midfield and win! Meaning no disrespect!