DeKalb @ Upperman

Goldeaglefan

Guest Termite

If UHS loses SC owes us a favor for back in 2008 when we beat York to give SC the district title. But that's only if UHS loses.

You may be on to something there.

If you was at that game, you saw there was probably 50 SC people there leading the cheers for Baxter. They all sat on the 50yd line and had the Bees fired up.

Who is the Defensive coordinator at Upp. Who is offensive coordinator.

don't know the names, but both are young looking like 25-26. D cord I think is home grown kid with help from new coach that was on 2005 LA staff from what I been told. O cord is from York and seems to be better of the two. Problem I see is UH playss only maybe 1 kid both ways. That's great if yor loaded and have 70-80 kids....but I don't see it. I think some of that talent on O should play both ways. Just like Ely on D and York on O, those players should never come off the field

Been reading around. After the LA/UHS game one of LA's coaches was interviewed and said "after tonight I think DeKalb might beat them. They actually looked a little better." That was blown up in the newspapers over in baxter and now abunch of players are saying challenge accepted. Lol. I also saw where DC has a big board of some kind with Upperman stuff wrote on it for motivation. This will be interesting...