DeKalb @ Upperman

Goldeaglefan

My crow is a little tough but well deserved. I think our whole team didn't step off the bus LOL. For inappropriate bad mouthing Gill, I think anyone at the off the edge and there was no one there to make the play. Upperman is definitely a special team, represent our district well in the playoffs. I'm sure you will.

Gill is good but not many others on outside to funnel plays back into him. I just though he would dominate more and live in the backfield. UH line is huge and very mobile for their size.

Tiger man you need to learn to read. I'm not from Baxter either.

I never thought you were. I WAS replying to your comment about "best player", but my second paragraph was directed toward sdj38544. That is why I put them in two separate paragraphs. ;)

Nice win tonight, by the way, MC almost snuck back up on us last week too.

My crow is a little tough but well deserved. I think our whole team didn't step off the bus LOL. For inappropriate bad mouthing Gill, I think anyone at the game will agree he was still making plays, they were killing us off the edge early. A lot of big plays would be meant to go up the middle but it would be clogged up making them go off the edge and there was no one there to make the play. Upperman is definitely a special team, represent our district well in the playoffs. I'm sure you will.

Echoing DC radio man , only time he was mentioned was when A big play went by him! All we hear from you guys is that he was in on EVERY play! Upperman didn't seem to avoid him!

Long ride home warrior. Feeling depressed. Upperman is legit and has a tremendous team. York is right up their wirh the best. I hope they go a long way in the play offs. DC better regroup and get ready for a hot SC team. Congratulations to Upperman on district championship. Ely from Upperman is a man child. #24 Stephenson great play maker. Only concern i see for Upperman is cut down on penalties and kicking game.

Anyway, this game was over at the blocked punt. UHS is for real.

Actually, I think it was about 30 seconds later when UHS went up 14-0 after recovering the Kick Off Return fumble. Classic sign of a young team... they lost all their confidence after that second TD. Don't get me wrong, if it would have been against a lesser team (or at least a team that wasn't undefeated), I think they would have been fine. Although, they knew what they were up against coming in and after those two disasters in a row, it definitely killed their confidence.

It must be said too that Baxter had an excellent defensive game plan to start the game, the pressure on Jennings was relentless. Trapp did adjust on the third series and kept two backs in to block, but by that time our QB was already "rattled" (once again, "classic sign of youth"). I know it wouldn't have made much of a difference, because we couldn't slow down, much less stop York, but it did seem Milan wasn't anywhere near 100%. He carried the ball on the first play from scrimmage, but unless I missed a play or two, he didn't touch it again until late in the 2nd or even the 3rd quarter and we were already down 4-5 TDs. Like I said, we couldn't stop York anyway, but we may have at least looked like we belonged on the same field. (Because, we didn't look that way tonight....)

Thats football. I didnt think it would go quite like that but ely,york and ol'rob#24 played out of their minds. Defense was a swarming, gang tackling bunch of thugs. I feel better bout the playoffs now. The bees should be very competitive for years. Remember the name Cushing. He is gonna be a force next year. Along with the other young men. Go bees!