Gibson Co vs Greenfield

westtnsportsfan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams are having rough years so far. But it's has been greatly improved football being played by my pioneers. It's amazing how much better they have gotten as the year has gone on. That being said I'm not sure what to expect from greenfield. So what's the opinions on this one?

I missed the SF game but heard great things. It's funny how things work out... Players quit, nobody thinks we have a chance, but the players and coaches keep things going and we start winning games. Great job guys! I hope to see win #3 this Friday!

I missed the SF game but heard great things. It's funny how things work out... Players quit, nobody thinks we have a chance, but the players and coaches keep things going and we start winning games. Great job guys! I hope to see win #3 this Friday!

Man you missed a good one.. It's a completely different football team than earlier in the year. South fulton took the early lead and our guys never quit. They are adding new wrinkles to the offense and gettin better each week. We were pushing 500 yards of offense with nearly 200 passing with a guy that wasn't even second string to start the year. And our fullback is still out after looking great when he was moved there against fulton co. It's exciting to see the improvement

Man you missed a good one.. It's a completely different football team than earlier in the year. South fulton took the early lead and our guys never quit. They are adding new wrinkles to the offense and gettin better each week. We were pushing 500 yards of offense with nearly 200 passing with a guy that wasn't even second string to start the year. And our fullback is still out after looking great when he was moved there against fulton co. It's exciting to see the improvement

I do agree. I think the best thing was to move to this double wing. Keep it simple and play smash mouth football. I'm not saying this in a negative way, but I wonder about the Scotts Hill game... If we ran this offense against them, I'm confident we would've won that one as well. The future is bright for these guys... several underclassmen that are performing well right now. Keep it rolling!

Gibson Co. Will Finish With More Wins Than My Rebels?..What The Heck Is Going On Around Here?..Dang Hosers!

Aww butchie, you know the shocker is feeling your pain! Bad thing is if we beat SF and GC like we should, we make the dang playoffs! we get to make a trip to Gleason or Dresden for a massacre! I think most of our kids have literally quit 2 or 3 times apiece but on Friday they are playing(and when your team fights among themselves during a game you are winning...it's as bad as it's been in a loooong time