2A Playoff Projections 10-21-13

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can OS and the winner of Hampton / South Greene both make it in? If so does that push Silverdale and Boyd to quad 2? Where does that leave the rest? Still a lot of possibilities to consider obviously. Of course we're assuming Boyd will get in right?

Edited by crow

Can OS and the winner of Hampton / South Greene both make it in? If so does that push Silverdale and Boyd to quad 2? Where does that leave the rest? Still a lot of possibilities to consider obviously. Of course we're assuming Boyd will get in right?

That is a very likely scenario. Boyd is in and their seeding depends on if they can beat Silverdale. Win and they are a 2 or 3. Lose and they are most likely a 5. 

Edited by Warrior918

I am not trying to be a smart butt but i think that is almost exactly what i said. Silverdale could get pushed to Quad 2, pushing Eagleville to Quad 3 meaning either Huntingdon or Adamsville to Quad 4. I agree Halls is out if they only win 5 games. The only team to get in with 5 wins that doesn't place 1st or 2nd in their district is McKenzie. Halls has to win 6 games to over ride them. 

I read your original post and you said the winner of South Green/Hampton would go to quad 4. 

We are in and most likely quad 2

Sorry two-five, I didn't know y'all had already secured a spot, I wasn't rippin' on Boyd hope it didn't come across that way.

That makes things clear up a little for me. So with 4 win OS having Wartburg and Monterey left on the schedule they are most likely going to get a 6 seed in Quad 1 bumping Silverdale to Quad 2 with Boyd and the like. That sounding about right for the East?

Edited by crow

Sorry two-five, I didn't know y'all had already secured a spot, I wasn't rippin' on Boyd hope it didn't come across that way.

That makes things clear up a little for me. So with 4 win OS having Wartburg and Monterey left on the schedule they are most likely going to get a 6 seed in Quad 1 bumping Silverdale to Quad 2 with Boyd and the like. That sounding about right for the East?

didnt think anything of it....our record is not very good and our kids know it but think we can be a tough out down the stretch here....we are very young and have been shown up by a couple of teams in Notre Dame and SP, but other than that could have won the rest, so our kids are still confident and working hard every day.....seems most on here have us getting blown out by our rival Silverdale, but in our mind we can give them their best game of the year!!