Nashville Christian (8-0 really) vs. East Nashville (7-1) - 10.25.2013

NCSdad1962

Ncs is 1 for a reason. They have a good fundamentally based team. Sophomore running back is a stud for 1a. East will have to come ready to tackle or it could be a track meet. Both teams have already clinched playoff spots but this one will determine if east has a shot at home field. I say east responds after their first loss. East wins 42-14.

I knew it would be tough for us but wasn't sure if anyone thought we stood a chance?  By some of the early responses it doesn't seem like we should even be on the same field.  

I said this on another post but NCS 7 wins come against opponents with a combined record of 18-39. No way they can beat SP with a schedule like that. Im not doubting that they're good because you can't be "8-0" if you're not. But beating a bunch of 1 and 2 win teams isn't gomma help a team prepare for teams like SP. Just my opinion

SlimeShady, I will have to disagree with your prediction.

By the way, Grace Christian would give Trousdale the mother of all beatings should those teams meet up.

Actually we are appealing that forfeit as the player in question did pass his course. So sometime this week we will be 8-0 SlimeShady. :hungry:

All that name calling is flattering...but East still wins easily... :popcorneater:

I said this on another post but NCS 7 wins come against opponents with a combined record of 18-39 . No way they can beat SP with a schedule like that. Im not doubting that they're good because you can't be "8-0" if you're not. But beating a bunch of 1 and 2 win teams isn't gomma help a team prepare for teams like SP. Just my opinion

SP's wins against opponents with a combined record of 19-38. I see SP is SO much more prepared and worthy cause their opponents won one more game....LMBO.....

SP running the score up like that last week (76-0 vs. Lookout Valley (0-9)) looks to be pretty classless on the surface . NCS would take a knee every down for the rest of the game if it got to be 49-0 in the second quarter.

What say you SP fans?

Edited by ArtVandelayTN

SP's wins against opponents with a combined record of 19-38. I see SP is SO much more prepared and worthy cause their opponents won one more game....LMBO.....

SP running the score up like that last week (76-0 vs. Lookout Valley (0-9)) looks to be pretty classless on the surface . NCS would take a knee every down for the rest of the game if it got to be 49-0 in the second quarter.

What say you SP fans?

SP is SP and they are a favorite every year regardless of who they play. the last 2 teams on their schedule have almost as many wins as your entire schedule combined so we will learn a lot about them. I'm telling you now that you guys won't beat SP. I've never heard of you guys and all the sudden you're the greatest show on turf because you're having a good season when you've beat one team with a winning record.

"I've never heard of you guys."

Come on now. I know better than that. We're one of those private schools that goes around to all the pee-wee games and signs up 8-year-olds. We have Jake Locker's first three boys committed and they haven't even been born yet.

Edited by NCSdad1962
  • Upvote 1