Buy Week, Marshall @ Giles 11/1

JAFO

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall will be bringing their fine kicker. To bad he'll only get to kick one  time.... :roflolk:

Dang them fellers better strap up extra tight. This bunch is good to go......

Rock. Them Marshall folks are in modular homes now. They are moving on up............. :mrgreen: 

Hey WOMG remember a couple years back in the playoffs when we shut them out, right before halftime and their fine kicker from the 3 went

SHANK!!!!!!!

Who says memories aren't golden

Wow this is a new one on me.  Zero talk from marshall and no other Bobcat haters chiming in.  As a rivalry game you never can count any one out of this game.  Maybe if we get Bo and Dante to come in for the coin toss it will bring in a crowd.  Everyone be safe and lets use this game to stay on track for the playoffs.  GO CATS!!!

I just heard that Marshall isn't going to make the trip down to giles tomorrow night. Word is that they are afraid......NOT!!!!!! The Tigers will bring more than a kicker believe me. Gonna look bad when a freshman running back #24 goes off on your perfect defense. :). Bobcat db's better be ready. #1 Stacey to #9 Walker & #4 Howard all night. See you guys there ;).

I just heard that Marshall isn't going to make the trip down to giles tomorrow night. Word is that they are afraid......NOT!!!!!! The Tigers will bring more than a kicker believe me. Gonna look bad when a freshman running back #24 goes off on your perfect defense. :). Bobcat db's better be ready. #1 Stacey to #9 Walker & #4 Howard all night. See you guys there ;).

Huh? 

Reckon why they didn't go all night against Cascade?