Buy Week, Marshall @ Giles 11/1

JAFO

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ leave it to a page fan to hop on the bandwagon. The cascade game is behind us. This is the only game that matters to the Tigers. They will be ready. I just only hope they play the way I know they can. I'll be there pulling for them no matter what. Go MCHS

Tell me T4Life....how do you beat Columbia and falter in some of these other games this season.

@ likearock Shelbyville loss out coached. Independence loss - bigger,faster, stronger. Franklin Co. - out coached. Cascade - we were the better team, but got out coached and they wanted it more. We led by 13 heading to 4th qtr. CPA- well they are coached to perfection. To break it down, we always get out coached. We run the same plays, never adjust, and are not very disciplined on the field. It's frustrating from the time when I played, but I'll ride with them till it's over. Hoping for a good tonight though. Wouldn't mind meeting some of y'all since I'll be at every game till forever it seems. I have a nephew that's a jr, one in 8th, 7th, and 4th. Lol. We have to get back to winning consistently. Lol

dont expect this one to be close after the 3rd...as much as i'd like to see the tigers win this...we're too inconsistent and too predictable which are 2 things you DONT want to be going against one of the top teams in the state. but i will do a lil searching on the bright side of things, IF (and this is a serious stretch here) IF we can keep it close deep into the 4th, we can definately keep it interesting. But again im a realist, so i'm saying 28-7 at the half, and a final score of 49-28 GC

rooting for MC but still gotta know the difference in fantasy and reality 

Well it was a good one thru 3 quarters. @likearock now do you see how we get out coached.

I would still have to give some of the credit to the BOBCAT DEFENSE.  Some times the other team is just better. Nice little package the BOBCAT  offense put out there in the 3rd quarter.  Great job CATS now lets get ready for whose next.  GO CATS!!