11A and 12A basketball

BDizzle

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cwood put it on PC tonight. Now they play Loretto who they've beat twice already. Trojans should have this in the bag. Should being the key word. Anything can happen in high school basketball. I do believe Collinwood can take this though.

I wouldn't say you "put it on" us the other night. The Vikings played as hard and as good as they could against one of the best teams in the State of Tennessee. The Vikings are on a roll right now. The last two games have proved that they can hang with anyone in the District by only being down by six at the half and if it was for the ten point loss in the third quarter it would've been a five or six point loss possibly. Gotta give credit to this undersized team. Every position on the Collinwood roster had a height advantage over every Viking. Gotta big game coming up on Tuesday night! Won't be able to make it to that one since the grandson is playing for Trinity Christian. Hope to get to hear it later on! 

Regional 1st round Saturday 7PM:

Perry County @ Columbia Academy

Wayne County @ Mt Pleasant

Richland @ Loretto

Santa Fe @ Collinwood

I'm taking CA, Mt Pleasant, Loretto, & Collinwood

2nd round: Loretto in a nail biter & Collinwood big

3rd round: Loretto in a nail biter

What's y'alls predictions?

1st Round Winners

1. CA

2. MP

3. Richland

4. Collinwood

2nd Round

1. CA

2. Collinwood

3rd Round

Championship - Collinwood

Should be some great games to watch sure hope the refs let them play and do not try to be the show, I have watched several games this year and do not see how some of these refs go home at night and sleep with a clear conscious. I just do not see how you could cheat kids this way because you do not like a coach or something! Good Luck to all teams!

1st Round Winners

1. CA

2. MP

3. Richland

4. Collinwood

2nd Round

1. CA

2. Collinwood

3rd Round

Championship - Collinwood

Should be some great games to watch sure hope the refs let them play and do not try to be the show, I have watched several games this year and do not see how some of these refs go home at night and sleep with a clear conscious. I just do not see how you could cheat kids this way because you do not like a coach or something! Good Luck to all teams!

I agree with u about the refs... I never knew you we're aloud 5 steps while dripping... Etc!!!!!!!!

Regional 1st round Saturday 7PM:

Perry County @ Columbia Academy

Wayne County @ Mt Pleasant

Richland @ Loretto

Santa Fe @ Collinwood

I'm taking CA, Mt Pleasant, Loretto, & Collinwood

2nd round: Loretto in a nail biter & Collinwood big

3rd round: Loretto in a nail biter

What's y'alls predictions?

Please explain how you can say Loretto will win the region when Collinwood thoroughly dominated them in the district championship?

Edited by sp0rtsdude