Sectional Matches

thejesuscyclist

VolleyballAA Sectional Winners: Sullivan South, CAK, Red Bank, Signal Mountain, Hume Fogg, Page, Dyersburg, Crockett CountyBefore you dismiss this as whinning, check the facts. 7 of the 8 are Public, and no offense to the 1 Private, but dispite their reputation, they got beat and put out of the tournament by a public school in the next round . I think there are 109 AA volleyball teams in Tennessee.94 Publics (86%)15 Privates (14%)....if these numbers are incorrect; they are close So, 14% of the State Tourn. Teams are represented by a 86% majority. The TSSAA has implemented a Multiplier to make it fair for public schools to compete with private schools, and the numbers show it is working.....i know we are on a soccer forum; but Booger just sayin....how could we have kept the Public School Bullies from knocking us PUBS out of our God given right for that Volleyball Championship?

Bravo Booger Bravo!!!

D

Volleyball

AA Sectional Winners: Sullivan South, CAK, Red Bank, Signal Mountain, Hume Fogg, Page, Dyersburg, Crockett County

Before you dismiss this as whinning, check the facts.

7 of the 8 are Public, and no offense to the 1 Private, but dispite their reputation, they got beat and put out of the tournament by a public school in the next round .

I think there are 109 AA volleyball teams in Tennessee.

94 Publics (86%)

15 Privates (14%)

....if these numbers are incorrect; they are close

So, 14% of the State Tourn. Teams are represented by a 86% majority.

The TSSAA has implemented a Multiplier to make it fair for public schools to compete with private schools, and the numbers show it is working.

....i know we are on a soccer forum; but Booger just sayin

....how could we have kept the Public School Bullies from knocking us PUBS out of our God given right for that Volleyball Championship?

Boogs, I like you more and more every post you make...

Sorry, I went to church today. I think you call it Mass.  Way to go with the volleyball example to defend a soccer discussion.  (Perhaps Catholics aren't God's gift to Volleyball) :rolleyes:   MVM, your right it is only about football.

So what if this is a soccer forum...the point Booger makes is a great comparison...can you not see the point ?

D

So what if this is a soccer forum...the point Booger makes is a great comparison...can you not see the point ?

D

A better question might be (despite Booger's inability to use percentages correctly) why does it work for volleyball and not soccer?  Sorry Booger, I know you just learned English about a month ago, you'll get math soon.

In my opinion, to answer the question, Private schools are not recruiting the the best Volleyball players.....yet.

Multiplier applies to all sports.

I didn't type it wasn't applied in all sports. I typed it meant nothing in Soccer and Volleyball. If you can't tell me of a CURRENT TEAM that the multiplier has moved up to AAA then the multiplier means nothing, has no effect, has zero impact in those two sports. :flower:

DekalbCoach is an awesome troll. No facts, he's just bored.

He provided great facts in his first post private schools are dominating at soccer. They have an advantage in in facilities, coaches, and most importantly the ability of the parents to pay for travel soccer year round. Small public high schools are at a big disadvantage. To deny there is not anything to this crazy. I am not accussing any team of recruiting just stating the playing field is not even for public schools in this sport.