Science Hill vs Dobyns-Bennett

crawdad

No!! You need to get yours straight!!! Your coach is the typical class of your inner city bully school. As the JCPD stated. Lol. Police reports prove it. Over 350 reports coming from your school. Less than 25 from DB. They have a zero tolerance policy and stick by it!

Meet Farragut Friday, they are excited to meet you.

You win the award for the most irrelevant post I've ever seen. This is a sports message board not a poblic record broadcast. You should probably just stay off the computer and continue listening to the police scanner.

I don't know coach Carter but when he was at South,myself and brother sit next to some of his close family during a playoff game and he has a fine family.The band director at DB is a prik.He  has disrespected other staff members and he doesn't know how close he has already been to that az whooping he could have got last night.

I'm not a big Carter fan but I know a lot of people that would agree with you about the DB band director. All this happened right in front of me last night and couldn't understand why two grown men acted like that at a high school football game. These are two men that are supposed to be looked up to as role models. I'm not seeing it.

I couldn't see who was involved in the halftime incident. I could just see the SH coaches trying to get their players into the locker room. I also know that Lane was trying to get his seniors on the field to be recognized. To make things worse, this takes place right in front of the DB seats.

I'm sure both men would rather forget that it happened.

Edited by voltnh

Congrats to Science Hill on getting the monkey off their back.  But don't think for one second that DB will not be on a mission to win again next year and every year after.  As to Carter and the DB band director.....What are 2 grown men doing acting like this.  So I heard Cook was yelling and thats no good, but the instant anyone touches him...well that can be assault.  Not in my book, but by the law it is.  I think both people involved should have to write a public apology.  I mean our tax dollars are paying for them to act like babies in public?  In front of the minds we are trying to shape.  I say both of them owe an apology.  

Some of the disparaging remarks here are useless. I think that BOTH teams are better if this becomes a rivalry again. DB has been inside SHHS football head for years. SHHS played tight. Last year it changed as SHHS fell behind but didn't quit and they knew they could play with DB. This year they gave notice. And it is great for both communities. Maybe the personal stuff can stop.

Overall it was a great game. DB could have put it away but they couldn't. DB always comes to play and hits hard. To the poster who said McGue was good but if he was contained he was average. Johnny Manziel is average if you contain him but the problem is just that... DB couldn't contain him all 48 minutes.

As far as Carter and Cook. When SHHS was coming on the field for the 2nd half Carter told Cook there was nowhere for his team to go and they were slow coming off the field. Cook grabbed Carter by the front collar like a bully. Carter got away and words were exchanged. After the game Cook engaged Carter again and Carter literally stiff-armed him to keep him away. Cook should have let it go but he chose to keep it going. For those who know him, this behavior is not surprising. And where was Cary Daniels? Where was the principal?

Cook could use some diplomacy lessons from GClark. The man always handles himself with class and represents his school and community in an exemplary fashion.

But the best part is that this rivalry looks like a game again. DB is down by their standards but they NEVER stay down long. Both teams are young and next year looks like another barn-burning.

My son went on to play college ball, but after his last high school football game he still cried like a baby. Most of these boys give it all they have to a game they love, with friends and teammates they've played with since they were little.

Yep, it is very tough on those young men.Don't get me wrong.It's not to easy on the dads to see that either.

Some of the disparaging remarks here are useless. I think that BOTH teams are better if this becomes a rivalry again. DB has been inside SHHS football head for years. SHHS played tight. Last year it changed as SHHS fell behind but didn't quit and they knew they could play with DB. This year they gave notice. And it is great for both communities. Maybe the personal stuff can stop.

Overall it was a great game. DB could have put it away but they couldn't. DB always comes to play and hits hard. To the poster who said McGue was good but if he was contained he was average. Johnny Manziel is average if you contain him but the problem is just that... DB couldn't contain him all 48 minutes.

As far as Carter and Cook. When SHHS was coming on the field for the 2nd half Carter told Cook there was nowhere for his team to go and they were slow coming off the field. Cook grabbed Carter by the front collar like a bully. Carter got away and words were exchanged. After the game Cook engaged Carter again and Carter literally stiff-armed him to keep him away. Cook should have let it go but he chose to keep it going. For those who know him, this behavior is not surprising. And where was Cary Daniels? Where was the principal?

Cook could use some diplomacy lessons from GClark. The man always handles himself with class and represents his school and community in an exemplary fashion.

But the best part is that this rivalry looks like a game again. DB is down by their standards but they NEVER stay down long. Both teams are young and next year looks like another barn-burning.

I thought everything happened as SH was leaving the field for halftime heading to their dressing room?

Band director...hahaha! 

Clark and the Indian football team should be thankful that Director Cook even allows them to use his field.  Ha-ha!  How dare any football players get in the way of Cook's halftime spectacular!  Dang football gets in the way of the Band's Friday Night Lights!

(Talk about delusional, seld absorbed, tunnel vision)

Mama says foosball is tha devil!

Band director...hahaha! 

Clark and the Indian football team should be thankful that Director Cook even allows them to use his field.  Ha-ha!  How dare any football players get in the way of Cook's halftime spectacular!  Dang football gets in the way of the Band's Friday Night Lights!

(Talk about delusional, seld absorbed, tunnel vision)

Mama says foosball is tha devil!

Don't talk about Mama.