South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

You guys crack me up. We got history of the war between the schools that turns into former name calling every single year during this week. You got a valley boy, not sequatchie valley, mad at sp because of family history, then you have realistic people like me saying this will be tougher than any game so far. Zemen is and has been Jasper's savior as advertised 2 years ago. They now have a QB that is a good kid and good athlete. They have a line that is decent size. It will be tough for the pirates. I want to say SP by 14 but if I was from jasper I would say them by 14. Or..... I could tell you my real prediction, but there will be 10 more pages of nonsense that will cover it up.

family history ??? WHO

I went back a couple of pages....And I can tell you the difference between the two communities..Marion County thanks about this game one or two weeks a year.And SP thanks about this game 352 days a year...It's all a dying community of SP has to hang on too......

I can't agree with this one. I see it the other way around. Anytime a team wins several games in a row in a series this happens. The team on the losing end usually gets preoccupied with the team they are trying to beat. I have seen this happen on both sides of this rivalry. Right now though that shoe is on the team from the north.