South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

Once again a dose of reality has rattled Old Rumpot right out of character. You were so mad you forgot your moonshine willey routine. Because I have spoken the truth, I expect your mamarator will cancel my account again.

Speaking of moonshine🙊🙊🙊 whatever happen to that story that it was being passed around down there?

the first portion of my reply " We're coming for you." was directed towards ReCATion, I believe that we are going to more than step on his tail in couple weeks. but if you want to extrapolate to 2014 you may include yourself in that comment if you like.

You have to win the 1st one don't over look it to much 😉

Were coming for you.

PG, I believe the Old Rumpot was referring to me. Even in his alcohol and denial induced stupor he knows better than to talk to you like that. Feel sorry for him and the other skillet heads, now that this game is over and they have had their fun, they still wake up skillet heads. They are now resigned to their cupcake portion of the schedule, 1A playoffs. (not even Grace this year what a joke), at least we end with good competition.

Yep we play nobody and y'all play everybody. We will make it to the show and you will still be watching the show. Enjoy your popcorn

Edited by TonyHorton91281

Good luck to the Pirates in the playoffs. Again, limit the penalties and you should do fine.

As for the other garbage that's going on... When the arrests are made everyone will know, be it SP students or MC students. Regardless who it is, they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Old Pirate, again I ask for you to PM me and tell me who you are and where to meet. I am waiting. Of course, as in the past, you won't do that.., you just like running your mouth "In Cog Knee Toe"... LMPGAO....

I'm done with this thread. Time to move on to MTCS... Go Warriors!!!

Good post. Marion will do well in the playoffs.

Guest Purplepastry

doesnt mean much? Cmon Man.. a Big Loss like this Hurts alot going into the Playoffs!! dont tell me that is Jasper Won it wouldnt be a HUGE!! Win going into the Playoffs....

You are somewhat correct, there are those on the Marion County side (most of them I know are females)  that live and die by this game as you and most of North Bridgeport do. But to the normal folks we are confident enough in our selfworth as not to need the "braggin rights" crutch.  As for me and mine we will get by.

Guest Purplepastry

You have to win the 1st one don't over look it to much

I am not part of the team and I can look ahead  and all around with impunity.  As long as Coach Mac and the boys stay focused driving the train they can afford for me looking at the scenery. 

True. You would think a moderator would have heard enough. Most talk has nothing to do with game. Maybe Butchie will make an appearance.

Purplegrad is a moderator on here starting this mess. He needs his moderator privilege revoked. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard

Guest Purplepastry

Yep we play nobody and y'all play everybody. We will make it to the show and you will still be watching the show. Enjoy your popcorn

Funny that yall have made it to the show a lot since 94, Hmmmm...... oh yeah that was the year they went to six classes.  1A has been in the words of one of your compatriots No Competition ever since.

You are somewhat correct, there are those on the Marion County side (most of them I know are females) that live and die by this game as you and most of North Bridgeport do. But to the normal folks we are confident enough in our selfworth as not to need the "braggin rights" crutch. As for me and mine we will get by.

the Worst post this Year! Confident in what??????? Winning?? id check the last 8 years Stats Spitt over 350 points scored to Jaspers 50 ish ? Districy Championship game? Home Playoff Field advantage? Thoussands of Money for your School? I get it you were one of the ones that left early! if you are a Teacher i feel very Bad for the example you are setting for your Students!!

Let's talk about class here for a bit. I didn't see a coach refuse to shake hands and if it happened it shouldn't have. Coaches should always shake hands no matter what. Just my opinion.

Now, let's really talk about class.... The vandalizing of our field house by SP students showed a lot of class right. Some of the things that were written on there were very vulgar and went way beyond just spray paint on brick walls. The police know who did it I just hope that they are arrested so that everyone knows who was involved and what they did.

Now, let's reallytalk about class.... Someone, anyone, from SP please tell me where the class was with the sign your students had talking about Kennedy. That's a very courageous young lady who died a horrible, painful death and your students seem tithing it's ok to make a sign about it... I'm calling you out Geno, BlackPearl, Old Pirate, or any other Pirate poster that talks trash about Marion County... Let's hear you explain where the class is there.

didn't see the sign about Kennedy and those kidsneed their butts kick. The vandalism as far as I know hasn't been proven to be a South Pittsburg student or alum.