South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

Guest Purplepastry

They?????

the first portion of my reply " We're coming for you." was directed towards ReCATion, I believe that we are going to more than step on his tail in couple weeks.  but if you want to extrapolate to 2014 you may include yourself in that comment if you like.

Guest Purplepastry

what does it matter who we Play now? or who Jasper Plays?? we beat Jasper and no matter who else we Beat or who else yall beat.. YOU DIDNT BEAT SOUTH PITTSBURG!!! SOOOO if yall madecit all the way to Cookeville wich you wont Knox Grace will stop that. but if you did??? Spitt still beat Yall...

You and yours place much more significance on this game than do I and most of Purple Nation.  It is a fun rivalry but it ain't the season.  I can understand why means so much for yall though. 

Edited by Purplepastry

Good luck to the Pirates in the playoffs. Again, limit the penalties and you should do fine.

As for the other garbage that's going on... When the arrests are made everyone will know, be it SP students or MC students. Regardless who it is, they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Old Pirate, again I ask for you to PM me and tell me who you are and where to meet. I am waiting. Of course, as in the past, you won't do that.., you just like running your mouth "In Cog Knee Toe"... LMPGAO....

I'm done with this thread. Time to move on to MTCS... Go Warriors!!!

Edited by PurpleGrad

You and yours place much more significance on this game than do I and most of Purple Nation. It is a fun rivalry but it ain't the season. I can understand why means so much for yall though.

doesnt mean much? Cmon Man.. a Big Loss like this Hurts alot going into the Playoffs!! dont tell me that is Jasper Won it wouldnt be a HUGE!! Win going into the Playoffs....

Let's talk about class here for a bit. I didn't see a coach refuse to shake hands and if it happened it shouldn't have. Coaches should always shake hands no matter what. Just my opinion.

Now, let's really talk about class.... The vandalizing of our field house by SP students showed a lot of class right. Some of the things that were written on there were very vulgar and went way beyond just spray paint on brick walls. The police know who did it I just hope that they are arrested so that everyone knows who was involved and what they did.

Now, let's reallytalk about class.... Someone, anyone, from SP please tell me where the class was with the sign your students had talking about Kennedy. That's a very courageous young lady who died a horrible, painful death and your students seem tithing it's ok to make a sign about it... I'm calling you out Geno, BlackPearl, Old Pirate, or any other Pirate poster that talks trash about Marion County... Let's hear you explain where the class is there.

ever who did those things needs the book threw at them so hard it ain't funny. It was totally un called for and unacceptable. But unto some one is arrested for it you are looking real blank foolish indicating SP students. Your a dang school teacher for gods sake. You need to severely reprimanded for getting on here and saying that unless someone has been arrested. I won't say another word for now fyi and in case you dont know my kids go to MCHS and if this turns out to be anyone but a SPHS student I personally will take this post to Mark and Larry and demand you be reprimanded. It's folks like you and your arrogant self that cause folks to dislike MCHS so much.

Don't tell me to shut my pie hole! What was written on the Old SP gym years ago? I guarantee you that it wasn't even close to being as vulgar as what was written and drawn on our field house. It's ok though. We'll get a free paint job courtesy SPHS. But don't you ever tell me to shut my pie hole. We've had this talk before privately but you are too scared to reveal who you are. You know me. Let's talk.

Purplegrad, you need your durn piehole shut. Getting on here lying about signs being made is a bunch of mess. I garuntee that sign was not made by any of our boys. You think im joking but im not.

doesnt mean much? Cmon Man.. a Big Loss like this Hurts alot going into the Playoffs!! dont tell me that is Jasper Won it wouldnt be a HUGE!! Win going into the Playoffs....

It was for the District 6 A championship...of course it meant as much to them...for anyone to say it doesn't, can't be speaking for either team...