Huntingdon @ Dresden (Week 10)

horse

Thats what it's going to look like when the Mustangs cross the goal line carrying lions in to the end zone.

Props to a great comeback there...I've seen both of these teams play and I believe Dresden will squeak this one out. Now the game I watched Dresden play, their receivers couldn't catch a cold much less a pass---but with that being said, I still believe Dresden is the better team. If #11 doesn't run his "chops" too much and plays ball, Huntingdon doesn't have anyone on the field that can stay with his speed....but that's an "if". The Dresden QB is a stud and if he has time pass he will dissect your Defense. Dresden by 10.

Props to a great comeback there...I've seen both of these teams play and I believe Dresden will squeak this one out. Now the game I watched Dresden play, their receivers couldn't catch a cold much less a pass---but with that being said, I still believe Dresden is the better team. If #11 doesn't run his "chops" too much and plays ball, Huntingdon doesn't have anyone on the field that can stay with his speed....but that's an "if". The Dresden QB is a stud and if he has time pass he will dissect your Defense. Dresden by 10.

so # 11 is the fastest kid that Huntingdon has faced all year?

I love this picture, but all jokes aside this will be a heck of a game,two well coached teams,great fan support,district and play off seeding , this is the game of the week. hope our lions come out fired up,this is the last regular season  game for the seniors so make it count, I have enjoyed watching this group of seniors play since you were freshman, so make it count this friday night, GO D.H.S.320414_470905086287242_875353077_n.jpg

all right lets get back to the task at hand that is dresden taking care of huntingdon, going to be a heck of a ball game I hope !!!!!

Guest hevyrevy1611

It interesting to see what those who have played both the Lions and Stangs say and predict. So far the edge goes to Dresden. But sometimes no matter how good a team is they face their bully-nemesis. The one person/team who owns them and who they can't beat. We all have had such experiences, I sure have. It happens in team sports as well. BUT... the moment one finally does beat their bully... oh wow.. you are never the same and have grown immensely in self respect and confidence. And I will stick by my bold assessment I made early on this year... only Dresden can beat Dresden. And methinks Lions win this week even if they hit on just six or seven cylinders. But if they get to messing up alot like they're prone to do (which may likely happen thanks to their hyped up emotions of facing their mighty nemesis and strong foes Huntingdon), Lions gonna be spanked again. Last year I would have pawned all I had and bet on Lions winning if I was a betting man.. ha, that would have been disasterous. Huntingdon is for sure without a doubt a top quality program and strong in all aspects of the game, which Lions respect. BUT this year *WILL BE* Dresden's year to break through the' stronghold the mighty Mustangs have on them. And then with that confidence and self-awareness they enter playoffs as THE team to beat in 1A imo. Plus the sting of finally losing to Dresden may make Huntingdon play with that proverbial "chip on the shoulder" in playoffs and they go all the way to finals as well in 2A. Time will tell. GO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY! (:

I Have Spent A Few Minutes Gutting This Thread From Unacceptible Posts...Please Refrain From Players, Coaches, Administrators And Officials...Or..Sit Out The Playoff's From These Boards...

And This Will Be My Only Warning Given...Good Luck To Both Teams..

Like the moderator name at the end of your post!!!!

Moderhoser