Gerry Bertier's 3A Weekly Playoff Update After Week 9

Gerry Bertier

Weak is a strong word to use, there is not another region that is as strong as 3, that don't mean there are all weak. Anybody can beat anybody just look how LC was given the game by Fv when they played. Heck maybe we can play again in the semis and you can lay down again and we can luck up twice in one year.

Edited by ddaddy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weak is a strong word to use, there is not another region that is as strong as 3, that don't mean there are all weak. Anybody can beat anybody just look how LC was given the FV by when they played. Heck maybe we can play again in the semis and you can lay down again and we can luck up twice in one year.

Maybe I should have said, weaker than usual quad 4. Why does that rile you up? I don't get it? LC should win 4.

Edited by Jacketman89

I guess what I was seeing was that Alcoa has only G'pit and Upperman may get tested by an okay Polk, but you chose to refer to Lewis as being in a weak quad and given your denial of Lewis EARNING the win over FV. I assume that was another disrespecting shot at LC. I'm sorry if I misinterpreted it I have tried to give FV their dues whenever the opportunity arises.

I guess what I was seeing was that Alcoa has only G'pit and Upperman may get tested by an okay Polk, but you chose to refer to Lewis as being in a weak quad and given your denial of Lewis EARNING the win over FV. I assume that was another disrespecting shot at LC. I'm sorry if I misinterpreted it I have tried to give FV their dues whenever the opportunity arises.

My friend, LC won. We get that. We're talking playoffs now. I was giving you guys your credit by saying you should win your quad. With Milan down, it sounds to be "not as strong" as usual.

McMinn Central at home would be. And McCentral probably needs 5 wins to get in, since they only have 5 quality opponents

You are correct. McMinn Central is favored and they need that 5th win to make sure they make the playoffs. Their tiebreaker scenarios do not favor them.

If 2 time state champs CAK gets in reg. 1 with 4 wins, they will still be a hand full for everyone but Alcoa.

If they get to 4 wins they will get in because they have an insanely tough schedule. They will be the top ranked 4 win team in 3A.