Nashville Christian @ Clarksville Academy (who will win and why)

gtripledip

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't post much but after witnessing the despicable actions of Clarksville Academy's coach(es)? obviously letting or instructing their players to attempt to inflict injuries through cheap shots it must be mentioned. The absolutely worst job of officiating ever. Just classless period.

Are you kidding? Were we at the same game? Finally refs that called you out on all the holdings. And all the cheap shots from your team. I'd say NCS was more despicable. What is funny is that NCS really has a lot of talented players that doesn't need to resort to cheap shots. And your coach by far outcoached the CA coach. 

Edited by NancyBotwin

I don't post much but after witnessing the despicable actions of Clarksville Academy's coach(es)? obviously letting or instructing their players to attempt to inflict injuries through cheap shots it must be mentioned. The absolutely worst job of officiating ever. Just classless period.

Lol, you post ridiculous things all the time, trying in incite people. Lots of name calling.

You guys are the lowest of the lowest. I've never seen anything like this. If my kid played for those coaches I would pull him out of that school in a heartbeat. Those aren't men, those are animals

What are you talking about...the lowest of the low? Your team had more cheap shots and were very classless. And your fans, classless as well. Don't know why as with your "work study" your coach has recruited a bevy of talented players. And your coach is an excellent game caller. Be happy, NCS will probably win the state title with their bought team, yes I said it, bought team. With so many offensive weapons you will be hard to beat.

Edited by NancyBotwin

I understand if you attend the NCS @ CA game and you did not like the calls and disagree with the style of play. This is away to express yourself without resulting to name calling and making outrageous statements. Why do folks that pay 6 bucks to get in a ball game think it gives them permission to yell what ever they want from the sideline. Iwas there, real close to the sideline the whole game. I saw a lot of questionable acts by bunches of players and fans. lots of flags thrown. I thought the refs threw a lot of flags to try to control the game. I would say that berating the refs during the game never helps your cause. It was a very physical game. I was hoping they CA could keep it close but we we're overmatch by a bigger team with larger numbers of kids available. We did compete the whole game. NCS knows they were in a game. I think we got out with no major injuries. Hopefully we can far better next week whoever our opponent is.

Nancy you've got to be kidding. Everyone at the game could see the fix was in and your coaches turned a blind eye to the repeated late hits and cheap shots. Body slamming our kicker twice? Then two guys purposely hit him in the back while he's on the ground. If Jo Byrns has to play at CA watch out. They are being coached to injure. Tough play is one thing but I've never seen such a repeated and sustained effort to inflict injuries to your opponent through uncalled personal fouls. A couple of those officials deserve a suspension.

I understand if you attend the NCS @ CA game and you did not like the calls and disagree with the style of play. This is away to express yourself without resulting to name calling and making outrageous statements. Why do folks that pay 6 bucks to get in a ball game think it gives them permission to yell what ever they want from the sideline. Iwas there, real close to the sideline the whole game. I saw a lot of questionable acts by bunches of players and fans. lots of flags thrown. I thought the refs threw a lot of flags to try to control the game. I would say that berating the refs during the game never helps your cause. It was a very physical game. I was hoping they CA could keep it close but we we're overmatch by a bigger team with larger numbers of kids available. We did compete the whole game. NCS knows they were in a game. I think we got out with no major injuries. Hopefully we can far better next week whoever our opponent is.

You get that same officiating crew they will do ALL they can to get you to the next round. I hope Jo Byrns runs the score up on your team.