CC and powell

hogdogger

Gibbs and AC are the hottest teams in our district right now in my opinion. I'm not sure how many seniors Gibbs will be losing, but they are headed in the right direction.

Halls just doesn't have a lot of talent from what I saw tonight, but the players they have do the best they can.

Gibbs is well coached. That's right, got to admire the Halls players.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that. Visitors side looked pack. They have been starved over there for success. Now they have it and the fans are paying homage to the team. I'm happy for 'em.

Thanks SS.

We darn sure got a cheap one tonight.

The way we played tonight, we may be an easy out next week.

Kudus to Powell for bringing the heat!

I think the coaches were just exited to finish with a win they are real emotional bunch of coaches and thats one thing I like about them.. but I do think its funny that AC done made up hats with 2013 district champs on them .before they even played the game. Thats confidence. .lol.

Actually A parent that owns a printing company did that withou anyone knowin about it, did the same everytime one of his kids teams made it to a championship in little league. had they lost no one would have known about it

Edited by Mav4life

Ok, first off, Congrats to AC for winning the district, they deserved it.

Second, Technically CC is the Co-District champs. With tie breakers, It goes to AC for seeding purposes.

Next, Price was asked a question in the heat of the moment, he laughed and said, basically, he had checked with a bunch of coaches and they told him, they would claim the title as co- or district champs period.  He jokingly said, Heck, I guess we will have to get a banner or something.  He's 9-1 and hasn't lost a game since week 4, he's excited!!!! don't blame him for that.  Even at 9-1, ranked 4th in the state, u guys still have to make fun of these guys.

Im honestly happy for AC, cant you guys be that way for CC, without throwing in a "bless their hearts" comment?  I mean this is all totally new to this community, their going to make some mistakes.

Ok, first off, Congrats to AC for winning the district, they deserved it.

Second, Technically CC is the Co-District champs. With tie breakers, It goes to AC for seeding purposes.

Next, Price was asked a question in the heat of the moment, he laughed and said, basically, he had checked with a bunch of coaches and they told him, they would claim the title as co- or district champs period. He jokingly said, Heck, I guess we will have to get a banner or something. He's 9-1 and hasn't lost a game since week 4, he's excited!!!! don't blame him for that. Even at 9-1, ranked 4th in the state, u guys still have to make fun of these guys.

Im honestly happy for AC, cant you guys be that way for CC, without throwing in a "bless their hearts" comment? I mean this is all totally new to this community, their going to make some mistakes.

But you are incorrect on the tiebreaker for district champ, district champ tiebreaker goes to head to head for a 2 team tie, you are confusing playoff seeding tiebreakers with district championship tiebreakers. The tiebreakers you are refering too is if there would have been a 3 way tie for first not a 2 way tie, AC is the single district winner this year

While I do agree they are not district champs, I do not blame these guys for "claiming" it! They are trying to establish a tradition there and need to continue developing an interest in their program. I just think he has to do what is best for his kids and program... Just an opinion tho