7AAA SEC of TN Districts, troll call and baited field

BackinTN

So a kid can't write a term paper and cite a newspaper quote without breaking the law?

Love watching Rugby, but I guess it is still club classified so a given team like "Brentwood" could have players that don't attend Brentwood High School.

As to the Maryville vs. 7AAA "stirring the pot", I view any talk, even negative talk as good press. People don't talk a lot about losers.

When I hear people compare a product ( a lower line of car to a Mercedes or BMW) all they are doing is saying that the other Product is the Standard of Excellence. Right now that is Maryville or Ensworth. 7AAA doesn't complain about Ensworth because they don't stand in their way of getting a gold ball. By the way I like Ensworth, matter of fact, I like 7AAA. Love playing their teams!

Also, I tell my kids, "when a person resorts to name-calling or criticizing someone's personal appearance or intelligence level it means they have no strong argument, thus the diversion." Also, it reflects on their up bringing. It means they weren't taught respect for others or chose to ignore such teaching. In case of the former it could simply be a unfortunate circumstance (bad parents), in the latter it is a choice, which is worse.

Citing a source is different than  publishing, broadcasting, rewriting, or redistributing. Since Red Rebels is not engaged in academic research or writing, he does not get the free pass. The Sentinel will not care, but it enabled me to bring up a point about some of the rumors of Maryville. It is more bait. That's all.

There is another Maryville thread where I extol Ensworth's superior football team. The only reason I did that was to provide an example of what it looks like when some Maryville posters go into other non Maryville threads and talk up Maryville.

I would think the only issue 7AAA really has with Ensworth is the occasional poaching of some really talented players. But heck, even Mount Pleasant has that complaint. 

And while I am sure I may have let a name or two slip, if you read back through the posts and threads I have been involved with, you will see me called everything under the sun, but almost no name calling on my part. I have even had threats and challenges to meet. I find it all very funny and the final response of those at the end of their ability. 

No it's not. 

Sure it is. And you guys can't resist. Apparently some of you like the taste of the hook, line, and sinker too.

I don't even think I need bait anymore. I think if I just started a thread and said a single word, dozens of you would show up and post for days. 

In fact...I might just do that...I bet I am right...wondering what the word is?

Sure it is. And you guys can't resist. Apparently some of you like the taste of the hook, line, and sinker too.

I don't even think I need bait anymore. I think if I just started a thread and said a single word, dozens of you would show up and post for days. 

In fact...I might just do that...I bet I am right...wondering what the word is?

OK , I have a word for you , and It'll drop like a hot potato ...... BRENTWOOD 

This thing was dead until I resuscitated it some 6 hours ago.

As the great American poet Reginald Martinez Jackson once proclaimed,

"I am the straw that stirs the drink."

Truer words have never been spoken.

Not hardly. I had a travel day yesterday and didnt post near as much. You guys got a brief break. But thanks for having the interest in my thread. You east TN guys are fun, albeit predictable...but in a lot of ways, that is what makes it fun.

This thing was dead until I resuscitated it some 6 hours ago.

As the great American poet Reginald Martinez Jackson once proclaimed,

"I am the straw that stirs the drink."

Truer words have never been spoken.

APB my grait aunt Beulah, frum jist tha othur side ov Maynerdvul calls 'straws'..."quills".... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Imagine that...a Maryville poster trying  to insult someone about their football team. What a strange and new experience. Not. 

AWW Poor widdle baby got his feelings hurt , hey guess what genius ... you keep talking about us Flocking to you .... uh you're here still ,  what 5 days after you got pouty over one of my posts , so who is controlling who ? You've been in Full Stalking mode for days because we lured you in without even trying . You're Loving this because this is the most Attention you've ever got on CoachT .... And the funniest thing of all about this is you really must be pretty naive to not even realize how many have came before you doing the exact same thing .  

AWW Poor widdle baby got his feelings hurt , hey guess what genius ... you keep talking about us Flocking to you .... uh you're here still ,  what 5 days after you got pouty over one of my posts , so who is controlling who ? You've been in Full Stalking mode for days because we lured you in without even trying . You're Loving this because this is the most Attention you've ever got on CoachT .... And the funniest thing of all about this is you really must be pretty naive to not even realize how many have came before you doing the exact same thing .  

Broken record, much? Have you ever had an original thought?

Come on fishy, fishy...

Edited by BackinTN

Broken record, much? Have you ever had an original though?

Come on fishy, fishy...

HAHAHA , LOOK AT ME EVERYBODY , BACKINTN JUST RESPONDED TO ME , SO I OBVIOUSLY OUTWITTED HIM! I amaze myself with how much more mentally Superior I am than these peasants !! They take the Hook , line , and Sinker every time !! 

I'm getting into the Halloween Spirit and I just put on my BackinTN face .... You have no Idea what you sound like do you . You've been saying the same thing over and over now for days . You've actually bored me to tears being so predictable .