Gerry Bertier's 3A Playoffs Final Predictions After Week 10

Gerry Bertier

LOL  That was Lewis co first game of the yr! We turned the ball over 5 times, 2 times inside our 5 yard line and another inside our 15 yard line and besides I don't think you can judge a team off of the first game of the yr buddy. Like most good teams we have gotten better from our first game of the yr and Loretta has had a lot of players hurt since then like their QB. My point is you can't judge a team of how good they are by looking at one game that happened all the way back in week 1

I really don't see Lewis co on the same level as CPA either. just my opinion.

That's what coacht is all about is opinions but hopefully we can find out in a few weeks in the semi's that is if Lewis Co can win Quad 4 and CPA can beat Fairview, Lipscomb or East Nashville!

Heck, I'm just worried about Cascade and trying not to borrow tomorrow's concerns (or should I say four weeks from now). There are also a couple of teams in Quad 4 that may have a say in this.....

I have no doubt that Lewis County is favored to win Quad 4, I just don't see them steam rolling through it. I am reminded of South Gibson last year. Number 1 seed in Quad 4 that was "one and done".

I have no doubt that Lewis County is favored to win Quad 4, I just don't see them steam rolling through it. I am reminded of South Gibson last year. Number 1 seed in Quad 4 that was "one and done".

LOL! Yea your right! To this day I Still can't believe East Hickman beat them!

Time sure flies. It doesn't seem like a year ago when everyone was so sure undefeated Cheatham County would beat CPA. How did that work out? Blowout, CPA.

I saw that Cheatham team twice. I have to agree. CPA derailed that locomotive pretty convincingly. I know what my Giles County friends have said about this CPA team. Nuff said.....