Gerry Bertier's 3A Playoffs Final Predictions After Week 10

Gerry Bertier

I don't believe they would beat either CPA or Alcoa but do you agree that they could if they play a great game? I've seen a lot of good football teams in both Tennessee and Texas and this Upperman team is one of the best, most well rounded teams I've seen.

based off the LA score i cant believe they are playin that great of football.. LA got blasted by a CAK that is down...

based off the LA score i cant believe they are playin that great of football.. LA got blasted by a CAK that is down...

I agree the LA game was bad but it was their only bad game of the year. UHS turned the ball over 4-5 times and still found a way to win in an away game against a team they hadn't beat since 1987. I think the way they handled adversity that night only made this UHS team better. And it showed the next week against a pretty good 4a team in Dekalb County.

Gerry, what did you come up with on Fairley if they lose?

With the scenarios that Gerry has laid out, I think at 4-6 they could be the last wildcard qualifier. I have them with 5 quality opponents and 1 victory over a quality opponent. It may come down to the 4th tiebreaker (victories by opponents) between them and York, who I also have at 4 victories, 5 quality opponents, and 1 victory over a quality opponent.

This would move Fairley to the 8th seed in Quad 4, @ Lewis Co

Edited by Charlie Murphy

With the scenarios that Gerry has laid out, I think at 4-6 they could be the last wildcard qualifier. I have them with 5 quality opponents and 1 victory over a quality opponent. It may come down to the 4th tiebreaker (victories by opponents) between them and York, who I also have at 4 victories, 5 quality opponents, and 1 victory over a quality opponent.

This would move you to the 8th seed in Quad 4, @ Lewis Co

Thanks buddy but I'm from Lewis Co I was just trying to figure out who all we could be playing. Thanks again

This would move Fairley to the 8th seed in Quad 4, @ Lewis Co

Gerry, what did you come up with on Fairley if they lose?

My sidekick nailed it. They would be last qualifier.