Tellico vs. Megis

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well don't guess there is a whole lot to say about this one.  Everyone seems to think Tellico will take this one... I do to.  The Bears had better show up early and play the whole game, cause m

Megis want roll over and let them have it.  This will be a very emotional night as it is the last game of regular season and senior night for the Plains Gang.  I have loved watching this group of seniors play there 4 years and very glad they were a part of helping get things turned around.  I will miss watching all of them play, but 1 more than most.  GO BEARS!!!!!!!   Good football, good food (Pork Palace) No place better on Friday nights than on the hill in Tellico Plains..

Congratulations to the Bears on an amazing turnaround and a great season. I can't think of a more deserving candidate for coach of the year than the man in charge of the Bear locker room. I hope he gets it.

I also hope the Bear winning isn't over for the year. Still some more games to be played. A playoff win ( maybe several ) would just be icing on the cake celebrating a really special year. Good luck guys, let's keep it rolling.