Pearl Cohn @ Maplewood

boski

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I didnt know they were at home...duh...dont show up...im sorry i didnt break it down for the Harvard grad

Dirty dime howdoitknow2 always ride wit PC comes to games every once in a while so he cool wit us. On the real side we not saying they shouldn't show up but I don't see them doin much against PC. We not cocky over here but like he said people have came on here talking all kind of trash about our coaching staff. But now the same people are picking us to make a run at the state. So I can feel him on that.

I was one that knocked the coaching and thought that it was questionable at best. I still think the same. To me the difference this year is the play of your lines and the play of Vaughn. He is running with a focus and the line is paving the way.

You not making any since now. How did the line and Vaughn get so good? By coaching.

Coaching...... No I'd say it's just another year of growth and hitting the weights for your line. And Vaughn is just finally healthy. If coaching was all great then another back would have stepped up. I'd bet you had at least one senior or junior back last year that could have done well if the coaching was as great as you say.

Coaching...... No I'd say it's just another year of growth and hitting the weights for your line. And Vaughn is just finally healthy. If coaching was all great then another back would have stepped up. I'd bet you had at least one senior or junior back last year that could have done well if the coaching was as great as you say.

Come on now u can't be serious. You can hit the weights all day but without coaching you won't execute like we have this year. Almost 50 points a game and our defense playing like they are (even tho some people say our defense isn't solid) but what do they know. These kids believe in our coaches and this system that the staff have put in place. So PC will be fine ( even with our so call bad coaches)...lol