Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Just thought I would drop a line and say the Central Purple pounders looked good and beat Howard. Different game this time than before. Maybe they are getting ready for the district. What say you Pounder Fan. Are we going to be ready?

Ya the Pounder looked to be rolling in the right direction, Our big man played great "Brandon". Tyron played really good, Long" made some great passes and lead in scoring and Assist, didn't play maybe half of the game, one player shot 3 times has much has he should. Coaching did a great job. Overall crowd was great, support is there from the fans. Howard Crowd was maybe 25 just not doing well. Congrat to Signal and by the way Tyner will beat the Owls by 50 points Passive is a crazy ain't you coach. 

Just thought I would drop a line and say the Central Purple pounders looked good and beat Howard. Different game this time than before. Maybe they are getting ready for the district. What say you Pounder Fan. Are we going to be ready?

We will see over on Ty-Hi Drive tonight..district teams are coming into the "home stretch"..hopefully all the key players will be present on both sides..Go RAMS!!!

A little "slow" with your response(lol)..took you a whole day and a half to come up with that statement..I already know somebody that don't know the game and it's : YOU..give it a break, junior..you better hope the Owls get out of the District( don't even talk about Region or beyond)

Don't matter how slow...its the truth...when the sophomore went on a 3pt spree in the last few minutes of the game...who was on the bench??? just sayn ^_^ ....Hey I know my Owls are too short to make a run with no inside presence......but The Rams have been hyped up to win it all... Let's see.....you do have a good team.....let's see what you do with the middle and west teams....not these local jokers....

Spence is a better over-all Athlete than anyone in Owls land, Yes he is cocky but that just him and if "Passyoutobegood" would take the time to get to know more Athletes in the area instead of looking thru one eye he will see, he is a total idiot. Can not talk to this guy if you say the same thing he says he will fuss with you. That tournament was great for ya, he is just mad cause they will never play in it. Owls Would be in 6th or 7th in our district Maybe before Hixson.

You are right about "Passyoutobegood"..conversation is just like a broken record(smh)..anyway good games throughout Chatt-town tonight. Comments to follow tonight/tomorrow.

Ya the Pounder looked to be rolling in the right direction, Our big man played great "Brandon". Tyron played really good, Long" made some great passes and lead in scoring and Assist, didn't play maybe half of the game, one player shot 3 times has much has he should. Coaching did a great job. Overall crowd was great, support is there from the fans. Howard Crowd was maybe 25 just not doing well. Congrat to Signal and by the way Tyner will beat the Owls by 50 points Passive is a crazy ain't you coach. 

i dont know what game you guys were watching but it was bad neither team looked good at all... It was like watching a middle school game>>>> It was officiated terribly and one ref made all the calls and the fouls were lopsided>>>> But i know you are looking at it as any win against Howard is a good win

You are right about "Passyoutobegood"..conversation is just like a broken record(smh)..anyway good games throughout Chatt-town tonight. Comments to follow tonight/tomorrow.

this thread is relatively small and has weak non debatable dialogue and if you want it to stay that way I will go back to the real threads in football. Even though I am a gridiron guru I can tell you folks something about basketball that you can't see because you are so close mind about this area. But lets be clear. There is better ball elsewhere. Thank you Passive DaOwl Aggressive

i dont know what game you guys were watching but it was bad neither team looked good at all... It was like watching a middle school game>>>> It was officiated terribly and one ref made all the calls and the fouls were lopsided>>>> But i know you are looking at it as any win against Howard is a good win

my thoughts exactly sir.#closed minded fanatics

Central/Tyner game went down to the wire..could have gone either way..I have seen Central a couple of times this year and this is the best I have seen them play..don't want to take anything away from them but the Rams did not play very good on either end but good enough for the one point win!

Should be an interesting rest of the regular season and tournament!!

Once again the local paper chooses not to cover probably the best game in Chatt town last night. What a bunch clowns that go to games that are meaningless. Oh well. This is Chattanooga local sports coverage. The haves have and the have nothings have not. In other other words cover them all . Not just certain teams. Thanks for the nooga.com