Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Tyner will have a hiccup. Wait and see. They will not run the table. Boyd Buc outplayed them for 3 qtrs

Anything can happen..Rams are capable but must remain focused..and by the way don't know what game you were watching but Boyd was behind 28-26 at the half..I would agree that they played Tyner equal up until that point but early in the 3rd is when basically Tyner made a run and never looked back..read the articles in either the TFP or the chattanoogan.com, score was 43-33 after 3 qtrs!

Anything can happen..Rams are capable but must remain focused..and by the way don't know what game you were watching but Boyd was behind 28-26 at the half..I would agree that they played Tyner equal up until that point but early in the 3rd is when basically Tyner made a run and never looked back..read the articles in either the TFP or the chattanoogan.com, score was 43-33 after 3 qtrs!

I agree they were up by exactly what you say. Boyd just couldn't find the net. The score through 3 qtrs was not indicative on the fact they Tyner was out hustled. Boyd ran out of gas and succumbed to the pressure in the 4th no doubt. I was watching the game. Pretty closely. Probably one of the best seats in the house.

I agree they were up by exactly what you say. Boyd just couldn't find the net. The score through 3 qtrs was not indicative on the fact they Tyner was out hustled. Boyd ran out of gas and succumbed to the pressure in the 4th no doubt. I was watching the game. Pretty closely. Probably one of the best seats in the house.

As the saying goes "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"..Boyd didn't find the net and ran out of gas because of the RAMS "D" . Offensively Boyd scored only 14 points in the 2nd half compared to the 28pts scored by Tyner. Don't want to dwell too long on this game because both teams have an opportunity to go far in their respective district.

As the saying goes "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"..Boyd didn't find the net and ran out of gas because of the RAMS "D" . Offensively Boyd scored only 14 points in the 2nd half compared to the 28pts scored by Tyner. Don't want to dwell too long on this game because both teams have an opportunity to go far in their respective district.

Agree. I'm pulling for both. In fact my honest opinion is that these two teams are chattanooga's hope for getting past the region.

Well you were right. I think they went in flat and got it handed to them. Still believe in them. Still young but they can play when they want. Hopefully they will be at full strength when Brainerd comes to the Dome. Still believe they can play with anybody in our district when they want.  Need to start Tuesday and get ready for the district. Go Pounders.

I know I am sounding like a broken record, but this is definitely a statement game for Central especially after the E.Ridge game..should be a decent crowd..hope it's a good game for the fans!

how will the district tournament be played this year are they going to play the first round at the top seeded schools home or will the entire tournament be at Howard? THey sure picked a fine year to let us host lmbo

I am pretty sure the higher seeds will host..just not sure how the pairing will be since the district has seven teams instead of eight..it used to be 1-8, 2-7, 3-6 and 4-5 ..maybe the top seed will get a bye..got to check my sources.