Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

This thread is hilarious. J Longs dad has multiple usernames (winning1, pounder1, etc) and replies to himself under different usernames all the time. Long this and Long that. Always bashing East Ham's coach because he didn't like him, which is why he's at Central and not EH. Only one guy on here talks about "Long" and that's Mr. Long himself. Too funny. J Long is a good player but dad thinks he is the next JJ Redick or something. Quit talking bad about other kids that are your sons age. Bashing other players and coaches is not a good look for you.

This thread is hilarious. J Longs dad has multiple usernames (winning1, pounder1, etc) and replies to himself under different usernames all the time. Long this and Long that. Always bashing East Ham's coach because he didn't like him, which is why he's at Central and not EH. Only one guy on here talks about "Long" and that's Mr. Long himself. Too funny. J Long is a good player but dad thinks he is the next JJ Redick or something. Quit talking bad about other kids that are your sons age. Bashing other players and coaches is not a good look for you.

Well my friend I am not Mr. long. I did meet him one time and is the first time I ever have. Now his son is a good player. I have not bashed a young man on this thread and have not said anything derogatory about any team. Now , remember I am not MR. Long. If he wants to use another name and brag on his son that is fine. But u sir, need to get ur facts straight. But will ask why isn't EH winning? Do u know? By the way I am a Central Alumni. Not Mr. Long.

Now my topic was and is why are only certain teams covered by the local newspaper. You sir have a good day. Remember, I am me and not he. Go Pounders.

my mistake. either way, winning1 is hilarious

I am Mr. long and I do know who you are ,I also see you just joined to make negitive comments ,the team played great, so enjoy these young man coming together and let's support each other instead of bashing ,I don't agree with everything Winning says but he is able to say what he wants and your brother did great last night. Stop this ,Jlong is a team player and will always be, because he loves his team and central ,the team took this loss very hard,because they played there butts off this is not helping the team at all, these boys have a chance to do some great things. So family and friends and fans we need to stop this that's including me. But your guess is wrong.

I havent said anything about any kids, that wasn't what anyone else has said, me being a coach maybe isn't a good thing but I will do better, I know alot of people and have help alot of young men, there a lot of backstabbing by parents and family's on this team, I always will support the boys on the court and off and if I have offended anyone I 'am truly sorry. I will do better to make sure I truly support the team and coaching at Central. Go pounder.

EH isn't winning because their best players are young. Sophomore and Freshman. Just my opinion. Stone isn't the best coach but he seems to be a good man. Doesn't deserve to be bashed everyday on here by a person who, judging by his use of the English language, seems to be close to illiterate, thats for sure.

lololololololol!!

I havent said anything about any kids, that wasn't what anyone else has said, me being a coach maybe isn't a good thing but I will do better, I know alot of people and have help alot of young men, there a lot of backstabbing by parents and family's on this team, I always will support the boys on the court and off and if I have offended anyone I 'am truly sorry. I will do better to make sure I truly support the team and coaching at Central. Go pounder.

:lol: too funny...does sound like the winning guy...Go pounder.... a dead giveway :roflol:

Hey my Owls are 6-2 in the district...so we are still in it to win it....Ben is getting his legs back and the rotation is expanding to give the starters a break and you know Coach plays alot of man coverage....East Ham next and I know they have been losing lately...but it's a rival game and can go either way....we will have a good door Friday night for sure.....#GO OWLS

Central/Tyner game went down to the wire..could have gone either way..I have seen Central a couple of times this year and this is the best I have seen them play..don't want to take anything away from them but the Rams did not play very good on either end but good enough for the one point win!

Should be an interesting rest of the regular season and tournament!!

The Ram train got outta there on a wing and a point lol... :motorbike:

Edited by PassiveAggressive