Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Just inconsistent but at the end of the day I understand the refs are human too!!

I have several friends that are refs. They have bad days. Family problems, work stress, sacrificing missing their own kids games to work other kids games, they don't do it for the money. The money is minimal. I hate when I'm sitting beside clowns and accuse refs of cheating. Most have kids and could care less who wins. Anyway I've never played in a high school or college game or watched one game that a ref caused me or a game I watched lose or win. Again, bad reffing is a reflection of bad play. Did you go to the Showcase at EH? Teams could play. The only coaling I saw was from Tyner fans because they couldn't play with the other teams.

Just inconsistent but at the end of the day I understand the refs are human too!!

I have several friends that are refs. They have bad days. Family problems, work stress, sacrificing missing their own kids games to work other kids games, they don't do it for the money. The money is minimal. I hate when I'm sitting beside clowns and accuse refs of cheating. Most have kids and could care less who wins. Anyway I've never played in a high school or college game or watched one game that a ref caused me or a game I watched lose or win. Again, bad reffing is a reflection of bad play. Did you go to the Showcase at EH? Teams could play. The only crying I saw was from Tyner fans because they couldn't play with the other teams.

I have several friends that are refs. They have bad days. Family problems, work stress, sacrificing missing their own kids games to work other kids games, they don't do it for the money. The money is minimal. I hate when I'm sitting beside clowns and accuse refs of cheating. Most have kids and could care less who wins. Anyway I've never played in a high school or college game or watched one game that a ref caused me or a game I watched lose or win. Again, bad reffing is a reflection of bad play. Did you go to the Showcase at EH? Teams could play. The only crying I saw was from Tyner fans because they couldn't play with the other teams.

I did actually and I never said they caused the game to go either way but I do feel as if the referring in the area can be a bit more consistent. However I respect all those guys for what they do and I understand they miss calls but as a whole I jus feel it could have been better officiating last night. Tyner did compete with those teams u speak of they only had one bad loss that I recall.

I did actually and I never said they caused the game to go either way but I do feel as if the referring in the area can be a bit more consistent. However I respect all those guys for what they do and I understand they miss calls but as a whole I jus feel it could have been better officiating last night. Tyner did compete with those teams u speak of they only had one bad loss that I recall.

And it's just not in our area..today in the TimesFreePress the article "Meigs girls outlast old rival" the staff writer(Gene Henley) states that there were 48 fouls called and 5 players fouled out..it went on to say:"Unhappy with the recent calls, a fan threw two water bottles(one full), at the officials and was ejected".

I respect the job that officials do also, however, you have to realize that they make mistakes and when they do most of them are not reversed. Fans on both sides express how they feel and that's with any sport..not just basketball!!

I am Mr. long and I do know who you are ,I also see you just joined to make negitive comments ,the team played great, so enjoy these young man coming together and let's support each other instead of bashing ,I don't agree with everything Winning says but he is able to say what he wants and your brother did great last night. Stop this ,Jlong is a team player and will always be, because he loves his team and central ,the team took this loss very hard,because they played there butts off this is not helping the team at all, these boys have a chance to do some great things. So family and friends and fans we need to stop this that's including me. But your guess is wrong.

first off my brother did play a good game and needs to get more playing time even doe he start's and i've been on here with this username for 3 or 2 year's. and you are winning1. you created this storm yourself mr.long. don't blame anyone else sir. and i am a central alumni too and use to follow football til allen came wasn't a big fan of him maybe i will follow closer when we get a new football coach. and just like pounder1 i have not bash anyone or over hyped my young pounders i just let them play and read the comments other's say about them. but reality is tyner game was only the second time we have had our whole team back healthy and strong. rogers finally place's the right starting line-up out there. questionable down the stretch but we had are chances to win but it look's like the young pounders are starting to hit on all cylinders. but we will see when we play tyner and boyd at the end of the season before districts on how they we measure up. good day

Edited by pounderfan1

Good win for the Rams tonight. Central will be a team too look out for come tourney time. I must say as a Ram fan the officiating was horrendous tonight on both ends but you gotta take the good with the bad. Good Win Rams!!!!!

i don't think anything was wrong with the officiating. it was a physical  and hard playing game and they just let them play. lol just my opinion. 

first off my brother did play a good game and needs to get more playing time even doe he start's and i've been on here with this username for 3 or 2 year's. and you are winning1. you created this storm yourself mr.long. don't blame anyone else sir. and i am a central alumni too and use to follow football til allen came wasn't a big fan of him maybe i will follow closer when we get a new football coach. and just like pounder1 i have not bash anyone or over hyped my young pounders i just let them play and read the comments other's say about them. but reality is tyner game was only the second time we have had our whole team back healthy and strong. rogers finally place's the right starting line-up out there. questionable down the stretch but we had are chances to win but it look's like the young pounders are starting to hit on all cylinders. but we will see when we play tyner and boyd at the end of the season before districts on how they we measure up. good day

You and Mr. long are idiots. J.long's can play and so can Jmike but they are just beginning to play once they settle down they will be great, You Poole know absolutely nothing about Basketball and Mr. Long you ain't nothing but a Rich man with to much time on his hand, Let these boys play and stay out of it. 

You and Mr. long are idiots. J.long's can play and so can Jmike but they are just beginning to play once they settle down they will be great, You Poole know absolutely nothing about Basketball and Mr. Long you ain't nothing but a Rich man with to much time on his hand, Let these boys play and stay out of it. 

never was in it to beginning with. never said anything about anyone.... oH yeah let me guess you do!!!!lol and we can tell by the great predictions you make and the half information you give on teams and programs. you sir are what we all call a joke lmao. 

if your not winning1 mr.long my apologizes. 

winning1 i'm not going to argue with you back and forth on a website especially when you don't have a clue what your talking about.  i am at every game cheering the team on and my brother rather he plays or doesn't plays. so if you ever want to have a face to face talk about anything well i'm not that hard to find buddy. lol obviously

:popcorneater::roflol:  :D

Edited by pounderfan1

Pounder alumni and fans lets get the Pounders in the district tournament with a high seed and win it. Pounderfan1 and AAU basketball we all need to pull together and get every fan behind this team. Matter of fact all athletics at the school needs our support. Look I am just an ordinary alumni that pulls for the school and kids. They have a chance to be good in basketball, and football, baseball, softball, track and everything else they have offered if we all give our support and show the kids we are behind them. GO POUNDERS. Lets win this tournament. Both of the young men you represent are good players and will get better. Come tourney time Pounders should roll.

• Upvote 1