JCM Cougars

specialed

and again...NS really struggled against a 3a team that will barely make the playoffs...if ur gona get on here and straight up tell us that NS got physically beaten by south gibson co!!!  uv got ur bells and whistles misplaced bud...

NS should have won that game by 40...xs and os again...cause NS has 30 more athletes than the hornets...its not even close...SGC has 1 player that could start and play for liberty and NS

Edited by dhstennis

NS's 130 yards of offense...with 48 yards coming on 1 play...now thats definitely better xs and os huh??? liberty kicked the indians butts all night long...u should thank our freshman qb for ur other 2 scores...1 int for a td and another taken all the way down to the 1...tackled by a freshman qb...nice

Are you saying NS doesn't have good coaching? You can spin the game however you want. Liberty had 75 yards in their first 10 possessions. They drove the ball on one possession, the 11th! Their scoring consisted of a 15 yard drive(set up by turnover), a 23 yard drive (set up by turnover) and a 76 yard drive! The other score came off a pick six! And that freshman QB is the only reason you were in the game at all!

Well if I am JCM I want to go to a depleted Hickman Co. vs. Lewis Co. at full strength in Howenwald.

True my friend!  By the way its Hohenwald and  I'm sure common sense would tell you that even if Hickman wasn't missing # 7 that you would rather play Hickman than Lewis!

Edited by alltime

I like JCM as a team. Never not been in any game. Just need to Man up and make plays when necessary. Pulling for these kids who have been through so much at JCM. As far as coaching is concerned THEWOOD95, How do you feel this staff is different as far as any other that has come through in the past? JCM has been known for non discipline and cant seem to break it. Since you have a "son" on the team, I wonder if you felt Edwards Staff was better? and Why? Because the same mistakes made last few years that plagued the Cougars are the same this year.