Cleveland @ White Co. Tssaa round 1

If Cleveland wins, congradulations. You're a one and done ! Go Warriors!!!!

Wow...shots fired!

First...would be better than "none and done".

Second, I wouldn't recommend being so presumptive.  Lots of ball left to be played, and we've hung with or beaten everyone that will be left in our quad after this Friday.  Let's just play the ballgame and we'll worry about how much deeper we can go, K?

The folks that will settle this aren't on this board.  They'll be on the field while you chew popcorn and yell at them.

Enjoy the moment...no need to start slingin' lead...    :thumb:

31-0 Sparta prediction is beyond idiotic, wake up!  I am telling you Sparta will come to play and they will be psychical but they do not have the speed to match the raiders offense.  Our offense is to one dimensional to keep them off balance, we can not throw the ball well enough to keep them from stacking the box.  I want Sparta to win as much as anyone but Cleveland is on a higher level than anyone we played excluding Rhea Co who we lost to 33-6.  Like I said before our only shot is to get 200 + yards rushing and a couple of turn overs and not turn it over our self.  We can not win a shootout with them, their QB  is by far the best player we have faced all year and if we do not get pressure on him he will carve us up. 

The raiders come up to sparta with the utmost respect for WC. Understanding that they are very well coached. The community is behind them and witnessed beat cookeville for the 1st in a very long time. We def are not underestimating them and learned last yr what happens when you do that. Cleveland does have athletes all over the field and on paper it doesnt seem close. But WC is tough and that coach has them believing plus they are at home. I expect WC to try to control the clock with their power run game. On the other side, cleveland is gonna spread WC out. They run the ball very well and have stud wrs all over the field. It could be interesting. Good luck to both teams. Go big blue!!!!!!!!

Edited by fooseball96

The raiders come up to sparta with the utmost respect for WC. Understanding that they are very well coached. The community is behind them and witnessed beat cookeville for the 1st in a very long time. We def are not underestimating them and learned last yr what happens when you do that. Cleveland does have athletes all over the field and on paper it does seem close. But WC is tough and that coach has them believing plus they are at home. I expect WC to try to control the clock with their power run game. On the other side, cleveland is gonna spread WC out. They run the ball very well and have stud wrs all over the field. It could be interesting. Good luck to both teams. Go big blue!!!!!!!!

Very good post! I am hoping for an exciting game, a huge loud crowd, physical football, good officiating, and last but not least for my Warriors to shock the world and pull the upset over the mighty Blue Raiders. Good luck and be safe on the drive up! See ya Friday night!