1A Bracket Competition

theGURU

Howiepirate Says For Round Two:   Coalfield over Greenback...  Midway over Cloudland... South Pitt over Moore County...  Fayetteville over Monterey...  Jo Byrnes over Nashville Christian...  Wayne County over Columbia Academy...  Union City over Bruceton...  Dresden over Humboldt...

Edited by howiepirate

Why am I the only one pickin' JB over Nashville Christian besides Motomouth? I know somethin' ya'll don't know... JB is my ticket to the top... Better look at Nash Chris' strength of schedule

compared to JB...

Take a look at the game NCS played against a

very talented 3A school......... and you must be looking at the strength of schedule wrong. We are in the same district as JB and played the

same schools. And we trounced the two 2A schools we played. We are the only 10-0 1A school in the state.

Edited by NCSdad1962

Take a look at the game NCS played against a

very talented 3A school......... and you must be looking at the strength of schedule wrong. We are in the same district as JB and played the

same schools. And we trounced the two 2A schools we played. We are the only 10-0 1A school in the state.

Did ya get your forfeit game back?