Round 1 Greeneville vs. Grainger

DevilMan03

Hey Greene Devil faithful, if you guys break 70 points this week, do you think Coach Ballard might commit to smile just one time?  Or would his face just crack?  ;)  

Well, Greeneville took a timeout with around a min left in the last game between Greeneville and Grainger to put up 70.  I wouldn't expect anything less from the always classy Coach Ballard.  Not sure if he will smile or not though.  

Well, Greeneville took a timeout with around a min left in the last game between Greeneville and Grainger to put up 70.  I wouldn't expect anything less from the always classy Coach Ballard.  Not sure if he will smile or not though

Wow, you set up a new profile just to take a shot at Ballard...I would wager your hiding behind more than just chains. Of course it was a bunch of freshmen and sophomores playing at the time...

Edited by barb

If ballard called a timeout with a minute left up 63-7, than that was not a classy act at all. It does not matter if the middle school team was playing.

I'm pretty sure he's not getting paid to be elegant and refined. He is however getting paid to develop talent. That requires coaching whether there is 1 minute left in the game or 10.

I'm pretty sure he's not getting paid to be elegant and refined. He is however getting paid to develop talent. That requires coaching whether there is 1 minute left in the game or 10.

I know what he gets paid to do, but you do not delvelope talent up 63-7 with one minute left in the game. That is a poor poor excuse. I do not know ballard nor have i witness him coach outside the 3 matchups against my falcons. I am not calling him classless by any means. I am only saying that that was a classless act on his part.