Round 1. Dekalb vs Knox Catholic

Waterboy78

Good luck DC from SC. Give the ball to Milan and let him run!

Thanks Scooter. Here's my prediction. We will win this one in a shoutout. But. Only because:

DC will win the turnover battle with a +2 (or 3)

Milan will rumble for 300+ yards.

Jennings will run for close to 100 yards.

(With 2 or 3 20• yard runs.)

Jennings will throw for 200+ yards.

Gill will have the game of his career.

The defensive line will have 5+ sacks.

ALL that could happen. Right? :) :)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll definitely be tough to win, but Coach Trapp usually has us ready come playoff time. A few years ago we played Giles in the first round and they were heavily favored. We lost by one td an they went on to the semis without really being challenged. Granted were we a more experienced team the last years. I have hope and that's all you can do

Coach Trapp=Most overrated coach on coacht

Thanks Scooter. Here's my prediction. We will win this one in a shoutout. But. Only because:

DC will win the turnover battle with a +2 (or 3)

Milan will rumble for 300+ yards.

Jennings will run for close to 100 yards.

(With 2 or 3 20• yard runs.)

Jennings will throw for 200+ yards.

Gill will have the game of his career.

The defensive line will have 5+ sacks.

ALL that could happen. Right? :) :)

Seriously? I don't see that happening.

TigerMan62 im a DC fan but thats far fetched. Did hear alot of what beargrill said after the Smith Co game, that coach can't seem to win the big game. People were upset, but he gets a huge chance to get that big win tomorrow night. I think we have a good chance, time will tell.

I know where you're coming from Stealer and I wouldn't argue that Trapp is the BEST Xs and Os coach in the world but he is very good at some things like: motivating, game planning, evaluating talent, "coaching kids up", "recruiting" and "game time adjustments". (Oh yeah. I almost forgot "watering down the field" and "making sure we get the train whistle (it ain't no horn!!) snuck into every game". LMAO). Although, he seems to have "brain farts" on occasion with his play calling (especially at the end of the game) and clock management (Trousedale County).

I wouldn't say he can't win the big game, because I have seen EVERY game he has coached and he has won the "big game" several times, including the only play off wins in school history. (I would also say beating Smith County last year was a big win.) Not to mention, when you take a program that has only won a few games in several years to a perennial playoff team, every game is a "big game". He is certainly the best football coach we have ever had. By far!! And I would hate to lose him.

Go Tigers!

Cant argue with anything u said Tigerman62. Emotions run high from fans after a game and they get caught up in the moment without thinking about the big picture. Of where we are now and where we were. Trapp will be here as long as he wants to be. Im not in the minority, just blows my mind to hear people after a game. DC has a great chance tonight, but like u said earlier we have to play flawless. Good luck DC.

Catholic looks like a college team. Can't believe TSSAA thinks it's a fair playing field. They look like they have recruited better than UT the past few years.

Shut up already. No one here is reading what you say and thinking anything other than you're an idiot. You go to every DC thread there is talking crap and it just looks stupid after it goes on for so long.

Catholic looks like a college team. Can't believe TSSAA thinks it's a fair playing field. They look like they have recruited better than UT the past few years.

Shut up already. No one here is reading what you say and thinking anything other than you're an idiot. You go to every DC thread there is talking crap and it just looks stupid after it goes on for so long.

Then Catholic is in trouble, Anderson County, Webb, and Alcoa were bigger then the Irish