Grundy at Upperman Round 1

MountainDillard

A few things..

Would like updates on the lineman that got hurt. It looked to me like his lower back was jacked up pretty good. Hope he's ok.

Upperman is very quick. However we gave you trouble at times. You better get it locked down for Tyner.

The quarterback is impressive. Found him after the game to shake his hand.

#33 might need a crying towel. Spent most of the night crying to the refs about something.

Announcer was very good. Did a little cheering for the home team but it was so controlled it was not disrespectful to us.

On to basketball season for us......

Now that you guys have seen both, how does ND stack up against Upperman.

It don't matter how you match up with ND, you have the Ram Train coming to town. They are better than either ND or GC. I think this will be the best team the Bees have seen all year. Will be a great game but from what I seen the Rams can get to the edge on your defense. Upperman can play with anyone on offense, QB is GOOD. Best of luck this week Bees and always enjoy coming up to Baxter, maybe we will meet again in girls basketball. 

PS- If your looking to the 3rd round, don't think ND is who I would be worried about. Polk is for real!!!!!

A few things..

Would like updates on the lineman that got hurt. It looked to me like his lower back was jacked up pretty good. Hope he's ok.

Upperman is very quick. However we gave you trouble at times. You better get it locked down for Tyner.

The quarterback is impressive. Found him after the game to shake his hand.

#33 might need a crying towel. Spent most of the night crying to the refs about something.

Announcer was very good. Did a little cheering for the home team but it was so controlled it was not disrespectful to us.

On to basketball season for us......

Jon Franklin was released from the hospital last night. He will be fine. Thanks to all from Grundy County for the prayers last night for his health.

Proud of our boys last night. Yes the final score was a "mercy rule" score but they got a cheap one at the end of the game. Mercy rule went into effect early in the second half but our boys kept fighting and overcame it and in my opinion played well in the second half. If we could have given our QB more time to throw the ball, it would have been closer.  Congrats to Upperman on a great season so far. QB is a player no doubt. Not sure the Bees will have the defense to keep it going deep into the playoffs.