Grundy at Upperman Round 1

MountainDillard

and talent. Mike Dika could have coached the OL and it would not have mattered Friday with that goup of boys. They were out matched. Maybe a new coach could get more kids out for the team, but the line that was on the field was very out matched.

There are 5 linemen. If you bring more than 5 then someone else has a blocking assignment. If you bring more than 6 like you said was happening 50 percent of the time then you throw hot routes. That line has beat you 2 out of three games. Good luck to your superior athletes against Tyner.

There are 5 linemen. If you bring more than 5 then someone else has a blocking assignment. If you bring more than 6 like you said was happening 50 percent of the time then you throw hot routes. That line has beat you 2 out of three games. Good luck to your superior athletes against Tyner.

11 sacks....need I say more? Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

11 sacks....need I say more?

Congrats to Upperman's D. They deserve it, but I guarantee you that out of 11 sacks and the blitzing you mentioned earlier that some of them were not the fault of the offensive line. When a team is in a position that they have to pass to get back into a game and they have no hot routes or screens,then they are fish in a barrel.

Congrats to Upperman's D. They deserve it, but I guarantee you that out of 11 sacks and the blitzing you mentioned earlier that some of them were not the fault of the offensive line. When a team is in a position that they have to pass to get back into a game and they have no hot routes or screens,then they are fish in a barrel.

very true and some of it was that. But #33 couldn't be blocked not matter who was on him. He had a big game.