Harpeth visits the Jacket Nest

FvHSJackets9

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this game 21+ Fairview - Harpeth 0 by the end of the first quater and only getting worse for Harpeth as the game goes on. Just hope for safe clean football for both teams without injuries. I see Fairview making a "DEEP" run in Nov this year. I see a close game by Westmoreland and East Hickman and who ever is the victor will only have to come into the hive and be stung with a loss in round two. I see CPA and Fairview in the 3A Quarters this year. If CPA can survive injury free in round two then I see a good game, but if CPA suffers a few injuries then I see CPA falling this year to Fairview in the Quaters. Which will put Fairview in situtation like last year. Loosing to Cheatham the season opener then to Cheatham again in the second round. I don't see history repeating its self this year in that case. I'd pick Fairview over Lewis Co. That's just my two worthless cents and I know it's one week at time, but that's how I see it being played out. This Cheatham County Cubs Fan/Dad/former player/supporter/etc. will be at this game supporting black and yellow.

I see this game 21+ Fairview - Harpeth 0 by the end of the first quater and only getting worse for Harpeth as the game goes on. Just hope for safe clean football for both teams without injuries. I see Fairview making a "DEEP" run in Nov this year. I see a close game by Westmoreland and East Hickman and who ever is the victor will only have to come into the hive and be stung with a loss in round two. I see CPA and Fairview in the 3A Quarters this year. If CPA can survive injury free in round two then I see a good game, but if CPA suffers a few injuries then I see CPA falling this year to Fairview in the Quaters. Which will put Fairview in situtation like last year. Loosing to Cheatham the season opener then to Cheatham again in the second round. I don't see history repeating its self this year in that case. I'd pick Fairview over Lewis Co. That's just my two worthless cents and I know it's one week at time, but that's how I see it being played out. This Cheatham County Cubs Fan/Dad/former player/supporter/etc. will be at this game supporting black and yellow.

Coach, You guys almost pulled out the Westmoreland game which would have put you in the playoffs. How do you see the East Hickman - Westmoreland game?

Coach, You guys almost pulled out the Westmoreland game which would have put you in the playoffs. How do you see the East Hickman - Westmoreland game?

It was a very good game to watch. Nail biter comes to mind. If Cheatham would have won, I think Westmoreland would have been pushed to Quad 2 and made it very deep into Nov. Quarters or even Semi birth. Cheatham would have been the 8th seed and played CPA this week.

I see the East Hickman passing attack giving the Westmoreland team some trouble, but playing this game at home if Westmoreland can adjust to the pass and keep the WRs infront of them and gets some pass rushing going then it might be a close game (1-3 points deciding the win) Westmoreland's QB suffered an injury last week against Cheatham and hope that young man is ok now and ready to play. Westmoreland's running attack is very good and playing at home will only pump these boys up even more. From watching them those boys like to 'lock horns'. I see no problems in this game in the trenches for Westmoreland's offensive line.

East Hickman had better travel well and be ready to get loud. If the East Hickman boys have that kind of support then this is a very close game.

I hope your right! Lewis Co would love to play Fairview again in the semi's! Would be a great battle to see who went to Cookeville!

If you want a non-biased prediction based on in season facts of any game matchup in any class, go to cal preps (below). They have an 82% success rate this year of predicting TN Class 3A games and their score predictions are usually right on and some times uncanny.

http://www.unapproved website.com/cgi-bin/2013/project_matchup.pl

That's pretty good. I've never seen that.