Top 10 Class AA players..............

gomab2

As the season draws near, what are everybody's pre-season Top 10 players in Class AA??????

1st Team:

-Andre Allen, BTW

-Montrelle Crittendon, Dyer Co

-Brian Fisk, Dyer Co

-Ricky Harper, Howard

-Tyler Smith, Giles Co

2nd Team:

-Shay Shannon, Giles Co

-Corey Brewer, Portland

-Brandon Harriford, Hume Fogg

-Sir Lee Mason, Howard

-Frank Holmes, Fayette-Ware

3rd Team:

-Dez Harris, Fayette-Ware

-Vince Redd, Elizabethton

-Josh Stephen, Lipscomb

-Rorey Lawrence, Ridgeway

-Ryan Wiley, Bolivar

4th Team:

-Bootsy Parks, Hillcrest

-Shane Dansby, Harpeth

-Tremon Hall, Louden

-John Fergusen, Portland

-Trai Alred, Marshall Co

[Edited by gomab2 on 11-4-02 8:48P]

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can Corey Brewer be on the third team AA?? You have to be joking me. Tell me something that he has done the past two years. Has he led his team to anything past the first found of districts?? OK, the guy can dunk. Yeah for him!! I just think he needs to have some accomplishments before getting all this recognition. And how can he be a Major D1 prospect already. You have to be kidding me.

Thanks man, that was a brilliant and well-thought out post.... If you have such a problem, who do you feel I left off, and in whose place should he have taken..... As a matter of fact, why don't you list the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Team All-AA just so the rest of us are clear to how it would be done "correctly".....

HoW ABOUT THE fact he has been playin some of the top players in the country and was selected to play in the All AMerican camp he also played in the Nike all star camp. You have to remeber he is just a JR and averaged 17 or 18 points a game and is very athletic. He can jump out of the Gym and had a long arms and rebounds good. He played really good against White Creek in a scrimage on Thurs.

• 2 weeks later...

man yall cant leave out my boys James Harris from Fulton and Maurice Essie from Austin-East. They might not have a chance to go d-1 cause of their size but they're really good players.