Dyersburg and C C.

WestTNexpert

DREAM ON!!! If they are not to banged up after Crockett cause believe me Crockett didn't give them nothing from kick off to the QB spike Crockett brought it. Now they have North Side these boys can play ball. I know they do not have a field that stays green year round or a big sewer pipe for there boys to run through but instead they spend there time practicing working hard things Dyersburg knows nothing about. But if they accidentally beat JNS They are not good enough to compete with the teams anywhere east of the Tennessee River.

And this folks is what we refer to on the T as...... A TROLL!!!! By the way.... North Side will lose.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DREAM ON!!! If they are not to banged up after Crockett cause believe me Crockett didn't give them nothing from kick off to the QB spike Crockett brought it. Now they have North Side these boys can play ball. I know they do not have a field that stays green year round or a big sewer pipe for there boys to run through but instead they spend there time practicing working hard things Dyersburg knows nothing about. But if they accidentally beat JNS They are not good enough to compete with the teams anywhere east of the Tennessee River.

What Dyersburg does is evidently something that you know nothing about. Coach Stowe has turned a mediocre football team back into a top tier program, while public sentiment was still with a former coach for the most part...you don't do that without hard work, on and off the field. If you believe that Northside wins, well that's your opinion and you're welcome to post it. There are a 'couple of teams (Greeneville and Knox. Fulton) east of the river that would be hard for anyone in the state to handle, but to say that they're not good enough to compete just shows that the only thing you do know something about from your earlier post is "a big sewer pipe".

What the community has given this team has nothing to do with how good they are. They aren't ranked number 4 in the state for a big sewer pipe.

did anyone say they could???