Dobyns Bennett vs Morristown East

orangeandwhite

Lol ..... I'm a fan and will always be ... talent we always have .... so you going to say the same thing when he is 90 years old or when are you fans going to say it.. lets keep going the way we are and we will keep winning the confrence and win 1 or 2 in the playoffs and say great year over and over again ... wow really i know several 40 plus year fans saying he needs to retire... he is a good coach , study first and be a great person in life is what he gives each athelete whch is the best a coach can give. but there is a time to hang ur hat ... just like many coaches have in life.... so. guys when is it time ???!!!! Alcoa coach will be an indian before long .... signing off till next year ..

Unless I am mistaken, DB led in every game that they lost in the 4th quarter.

What does it say when you blow a 4th quarter lead in 5 games in a single season?

so we are adding a 1000 seats for what purpose, oh yeah I forgot the band, up 17 zip lost tp mo east, up 24 zip mc minn lost, and the famous debacle up 28 zip sevier co lost, but hey wait till next year, he is such a great coach prove it on the field with some big wins

Not if you win. Winning solves those problems.

If you lose in the first round of the playoffs on a routine basis, then, yes parents and fans will expect answers.

Since D-B is in the highest echelon of the most successful programs based on wins in the state then your statement about winning solves problems is false in this case. I understand that having winning records and being put out early in playoffs gets old and frustrating; think about how upsetting it must be for coach Clark. The W/L record that matters most are the elimination games record.

I told you the Graham Clark haters would come out of the woodwork with a first round loss. I still think Clark is a good coach personally and he has at least 2-3 great assistants. I don't have an answer for why they do so poorly in the playoffs though. Curious to heat from Waco and Art.

You are correct. I'm so done with this coaching staff. They've been sitting in the same place too dang long. I don't care if we go down hill or not. It's time for some new blood because the blood we've got is bad. Thanks for the many years but this needs to end. Please. I've been a loyal fan for 17 years and I can't take this anymore. I'm exhausted. Even with us being down this year we should have beaten East by 5-6 scores. There were some bad calls tonight but the play calls were not much better. Looking forward to some change. ROLL TRIBE

My hope is that everyone who is "so done with this coaching staff" means what they say and hits the road.  When GC has had Division I talent, he has won.  He's been to the quarter finals at least 4 times and he's been to the semi-finals 3 times.  He fights more turf wars than anyone knows and never complains.  He could fire 4 coaches tonight to make you happy, but the school system might replace 1 if he's lucky.  Many that you would think support him completely don't support him at all.  .   

Edited by Stonewall

...He fights more turf wars than anyone knows and never complains.  He could fire 4 coaches tonight to make you happy, but the school system might replace 1 if he's lucky.  Many that you would think support him completely don't support him at all.  .

Interesting that you say that. I remember when the SH job was open, there were rumors that Clark may have entertained the idea of leaving. I don't think it had any chance of happening, nor did SH want to go that route (not because he isn't a good coach, but other reasons).

I believe it's safe to say that Clark puts up with some political BS that others don't. What you get for working in Kingsport ;)

Has anyone else noticed that Art and Wacko have been silent since the Science Hill game???