2A Quad 4

BigBlacknGold

I haven't seen Mitchell besides on YouTube. They look fast, their receivers go up and get the ball, their punt return kid can take it to the house any time he touches the ball, and they have a kicker. They seem very dangerous. I am curious how their defense is. All of the videos are only highlights, and any team can look great with just highlights. I will be crazy before these two weeks are over! All I can say is....Go Halls Tigers!!!!

TC if y'all can score that many points on us y'all have done something. Not saying that u guys can't or won't be able to. Just saying if you do then just know y'all did what no one else has. We lost one of our backs to a severe concussion two weeks ago. And have young WR that struggle sometimes. So if our D can't hold y'all then we will have problems. But first we have to beat Hillcrest. Not taking anything for granted now that it's playoff time.

I haven't seen Mitchell besides on YouTube. They look fast, their receivers go up and get the ball, their punt return kid can take it to the house any time he touches the ball, and they have a kicker. They seem very dangerous. I am curious how their defense is. All of the videos are only highlights, and any team can look great with just highlights. I will be crazy before these two weeks are over! All I can say is....Go Halls Tigers!!!!

Hate to say it but the bye weeks sucks unless your team is beat up. I was really worried that the bye week before playing the Stangs would hurt us but we didn't come out too flat.  Wish they would just put 8 teams in the quad and play. We will have one game in 3 weeks. 

TC if y'all can score that many points on us y'all have done something. Not saying that u guys can't or won't be able to. Just saying if you do then just know y'all did what no one else has. We lost one of our backs to a severe concussion two weeks ago. And have young WR that struggle sometimes. So if our D can't hold y'all then we will have problems. But first we have to beat Hillcrest. Not taking anything for granted now that it's playoff time.

Oh no, I wasn't implying that we would score 70. The implication was that it very well could be a very high scoring affair with both teams having trouble stopping the others. I will be there tonight checking you guys out. Hope you have an injury free game. We lost our best lineman last week due to an Acl and Lcl tear. One of three Seniors on the team. Sometimes we take the injury free games for granted.

Intense very sorry to hear about your lineman, that's awful. Y'all have had a great year. Go get a couple more wins for 15A.

Thanks Tuffy, good luck to Aville as well next week. I don't really see y'all losing in your Quad. Glad to hear your son is healthy and all the other guys. As I mentioned earlier we sometimes take it for granted.

TCA,

If you 8 top athletes beeter than any of our TCA will walk to the title. Please don't allow your love and emotions for TCA judge your common sense.

It's not love and emotions. It's just a fact they are as good. It's actually 7. We lost another due to knee injury. There's more to it than just having athletes to win it all. I'm not sure we have the line of scrimmage control to win it all but I assure you those 7 can match any of your athletes. I've taken them on the travel basketball circuit and they have matched up with the best. They are pure athletes that are smart. Does that mean we would beat Mitchell? Not necessarily. Your line could make the difference. We had much better overall athletes than ECS but they dominated te line of scrimmage therefore we lost. Edited by TCAIntense

Mitchell will dominate Halls(not saying much).  Then they will win the Quad easily.

http://www.unapproved website.com/high-schools/mitchell-tigers-%28memphis,tn%29/football/roster.htm

22 rushing TDS

21 passing TDS

10 miscelaneous TDS (Returns)

Kicker has 37 Touchbacks

46/51 XPT  5/11 FG long of 47

Coach Cole's team will dominate 2A.

Mitchell will dominate Halls(not saying much).  Then they will win the Quad easily.

http://www.unapproved website.com/high-schools/mitchell-tigers-%28memphis,tn%29/football/roster.htm

22 rushing TDS

21 passing TDS

10 miscelaneous TDS (Returns)

Kicker has 37 Touchbacks

46/51 XPT  5/11 FG long of 47

Coach Cole's team will dominate 2A.

I have seen Mitchell play this year and they are good. In my opinion there will not be any team that dominates this quad, but instead with 4 teams ranked in the top 10 in the state whoever comes out between these six teams will definitely be battle tested for their semi-final matchup. Mitchell's line is huge and they block extremely well. If they play Huntingdon (which I think they will) it will be a great game.