Mt. Pleasant @ Loretto

Big Bigby

We've played really well offensively the last 3 weeks. Hope we can keep it up next week at Eagleville. Mt.Pleasant is loaded with athletes and I believe our trip to Ft.Campbell last week helped us prepare for the game tonight. Personnel and scheme wise, the two teams are alot alike. The first half tonight was probably the best we've played all year.

Now off to Eagleville next week. GO MUSTANGS!!!

Edited by 1MustangFan

My prediction is Loretto 38 Mt Pleasant 21. Great football weather tonight! Hopefully the Mustangs can win easily enough not to show everything as the Eagleville coaches will probably be at L. M. Forsythe Stadium scouting. Main thing is to limit turnovers & penalties & the rest should fall into place. Loretto needs to play EVERY play on both sides of the ball with intelligence. Playoffs are exciting! Have fun players, coaches, cheerleaders, fans, & all others involved. Go Mustangs!

Well, wasn't very far off on prediction. missed stangs by 4 & tigers by 2

We've played really well offensively the last 3 weeks. Hope we can keep it up next week at Eagleville. Mt.Pleasant is loaded with athletes and I believe our trip to Ft.Campbell last week helped us prepare for the game tonight. Personnel and scheme wise, the two teams are alot alike. The first half tonight was probably the best we've played all year.

Now off to Eagleville next week. GO MUSTANGS!!!

You boys wanted this one bad. It showed the entire first half. Pumped!. The Stangs keep that intensity level up ?... You'll go far. Mentality is the other half of the game, with physicalness the other.

Eagleville is beatable for you guys. Believe that. And it will happen, if you play like tonight.... It will only get a lot tougher after them though. Soooo,

Best of Luck Mustangs. Represent Ole Region 6 Well!

Finally home 89. Your son looked good tonight. Kid has more playing time after high school. Good luck next week against CA

Glad you had a safe trip. Thanks for the compliment, I'm proud of him and the whole team. It was a pleasure meeting you and if you ain't doing nothing next Friday night come on down to Columbia.