Mt. Pleasant @ Loretto

Big Bigby

Well. It is what it is. I'm not down on any one. I put that out there to clarify that. If mTp would have came out winning and injury free, I would be singing a different tune.... It is what it is.... Can't blame them for playing up trying to get better; though there is a time and place for things is all I'm trying to say I guess.

It's also hard to get a decent schedule with this system TSSAA has all of us playing in!

Okay, not sure who will win the playoff game but to say he only played "maybe 1 full qtr. total" is simply not true.

I did say "maybe".... not going to argue the details of it.... "simply" he did not play enough to increase mTp's chances that game. Period.

And the way it is looking; until I get an injury report from some one of confidence on the matter.... He will not this Fri. Nite neither.... Even if he gets on tne field? One good pop on that shoulder will have him back on the sidelines more than not.

Glad to have your input back in on tne matter though. I was wondering were you went. We might not agree on things. Heck who rarely does.... But I still like to chat it up about football.

If MTP plays like they did at WC I think they will win, but they will have to limit the penalties and take care of the football

Would be nice to see that mTp show up.... I'm thinking injuries are gonna have no part of it though.

Coaches are going to have to find a way to rotate and rest and make good decisions when to play them and when not to.

Would be nice to see that mTp show up.... I'm thinking injuries are gonna have no part of it though.

Coaches are going to have to find a way to rotate and rest and make good decisions when to play them and when not to.

Being down on numbers will hurt MTP at some point in the playoffs. It's hard to replace injured starters and rest the big boys when you don't have but a handful on the sidelines and alot of them younger players.

Being down on numbers will hurt MTP at some point in the playoffs. It's hard to replace injured starters and rest the big boys when you don't have but a handful on the sidelines and alot of them younger players.

It is gonna be difficult.... If it were still regular season? I'd say bring the receivers in, stack 11 in a tight box formation, put the youngers players in on a weak side of the line to be just obstacles to overcome in the way and develope some run schemes to a strong side or quick, short pass routes off tight ends to keep the line backers honest. One could probably get some rest that way....BUT... It's the playoffs man... Gotta bring it All or go home. Time for skimming or taking it easy is gone.

GO TIGERS!!!!!

mTp beats Stangs

Agree..........

Like the out look my friend.... mTp better keep #30 for Loretto covered at all times. If they don't and I see him wide open? Just get to me before I get to the fence please.... :o.... as in the movie ' The Mask'... "somebody stop me!"....lol.... mTp should know better this time around.... Limiting #30's touches could just be the difference in this rematch.