Lawrence County @ Gallatin 5a playoffs

wave13

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the green wave. While my falcons lost as did the bucs, the quad lived up to the hype many of you predicted. I agree with the one post..If Shelbyville can hang 44 on their worst nightmare for the past several years, that may unleash the dogs and who knows what they will do. Of course..maybe for ya'll they will come out flat! Best of luck this coming week. Someone here said when you guys scrimmaged them, they didn't have their QB and held out their key players after the 2nd series? Is that true? Just hoping you guys did as well...could be tough if you lost to their jv while playing your varsity...

Congrats to the green wave. While my falcons lost as did the bucs, the quad lived up to the hype many of you predicted. I agree with the one post..If Shelbyville can hang 44 on their worst nightmare for the past several years, that may unleash the dogs and who knows what they will do. Of course..maybe for ya'll they will come out flat! Best of luck this coming week. Someone here said when you guys scrimmaged them, they didn't have their QB and held out their key players after the 2nd series? Is that true? Just hoping you guys did as well...could be tough if you lost to their jv while playing your varsity...

Haha. That was not true. Gallatin will have to be well prepared to take on a hot team in Shelbyville. But I think you got bad info on the scrimmage.

Haha. That was not true. Gallatin will have to be well prepared to take on a hot team in Shelbyville. But I think you got bad info on the scrimmage.

Sounds good, well his nephew plays there and told us when he called him..still I will be there and am expecting a great game from your wave! Congrats again on your win and maybe someday we will get that home and home exchange for us fans!

Sounds good, well his nephew plays there and told us when he called him..still I will be there and am expecting a great game from your wave! Congrats again on your win and maybe someday we will get that home and home exchange for us fans!

Yeah I would like to see that from a fans perspective it would be great. Two tradition rich programs with good fan bases going at it. Hopefully Gallatin will bring their "A" game and make a game of it.