Lawrence County @ Gallatin 5a playoffs

wave13

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they run the wing-t but not 100% sure about that. This is the first meeting ever between the 2 schools. According to Murphy Fair they do not have a very big line unless they are playing several that he did not mention.

Looks that way. 43 carries a game for 237 yards per game with only 8 attempts passing and 3 complete for 45 yards per game. #42, #26, #28, #4, #23 all have 50+ carries.

Looks that way. 43 carries a game for 237 yards per game with only 8 attempts passing and 3 complete for 45 yards per game. #42, #26, #28, #4, #23 all have 50+ carries.

Another play the scheme not the man game. Gallatin has gotten better playing the run on defense, I hope that continues. I wonder how good of a following they have? Can you list how much yardage each of their backs have?

Another play the scheme not the man game. Gallatin has gotten better playing the run on defense, I hope that continues. I wonder how good of a following they have? Can you list how much yardage each of their backs have?

#     Name           Games Carries Yards

#42 Lockridge     9           107       541

#26 Brewer         9             91       664

#28 Beaulieu       9             73      426

#4   Gang            7             58       277

#23 Lovelace      10           50       376

All juniors except #4 is a senior.