Lake County travels to Humboldt

JungleJim125

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They Only Roll Out For Basketball..Dang Hosers!

Come on Butchie, we have some football fans in Humboldt & hopefully they will all show up this Friday.  I'm hoping that the Vikings show up & play Four (4) quarters since this is a lose & your football season  is over!! We don't play our first Basketball game until November 22nd but I'm hoping we are still playing some footbal and can reshedule that game. Hopefully, I can get to meet you in person Friday night, I met Bigsho at the UC game, a good guy!!

Come on Butchie, we have some football fans in Humboldt & hopefully they will all show up this Friday.  I'm hoping that the Vikings show up & play Four (4) quarters since this is a lose & your football season  is over!! We don't play our first Basketball game until November 22nd but I'm hoping we are still playing some footbal and can reshedule that game. Hopefully, I can get to meet you in person Friday night, I met Bigsho at the UC game, a good guy!!

Come on 87,  you kn ow Humboldt is not a football town. Maybe a football town in the past. There will be more people from out of town than Humboldt Fans. One and Done? You better hope its not cold! your kids cant play in the cold. Your lineman couldnt block in any climate! Whats that noise? oh, its just the echoes of basketball balls bouncing!

Come on 87,  you kn ow Humboldt is not a football town. Maybe a football town in the past. There will be more people from out of town than Humboldt Fans. One and Done? You better hope its not cold! your kids cant play in the cold. Your lineman couldnt block in any climate! Whats that noise? oh, its just the echoes of basketball balls bouncing!

Well, we will see & the comment about our kids can't block I'm not going to respond to that because I have more respect for you even though I don't know you & that's your opinion & I'll leave it at that. If, the Vikings lose than "It is what it is", & at that time we will get the basketball season started!!!!

When we played Humboldt in playoffs a couple years back it was shameful how empty their stands were. They were favorites to get to state that year. Felt bad for those kids. Humboldt or lake county need to show up to Dresden for the second round. We may even have a fireworks show! Lol

I can't speak for the other Humboldt fans but if Humboldt wins I will make that two & a half hour trip to Dresden to support the Vikings!