Maplewood Vs Pearl-Cohn #Round2

FBfan26

WELL my head is hurting...We have to play Maplewood again. "BLAHHH" I said last week it should be a shootout but PC would will win by 21. Its look like Maplewood kinda exposed PC's D# last week but with the 2 Captains coming back and everybody going back to there regular position i think PC D# will play Lights out . Maplewoods D# had nine in the box last week and still couldnt stop vaughn so i doubt they can do it again this week. Also PC needs to pass! Pc had WRs open all nite! Final Score PC 42-Mhs 20

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah PC passing game was really not there ..maybe two nice passes all night ...14 seems to be really good when he went out ...only thing you had going was qb keeper ...MHS ..just needs to do a better job of tackling wrapping up and fix special teams asap...these are things that will be fixed this time ....proud of my panthers ....another year ...panthers in the post season ...dont care how they got there ...its in the books ...its a new season now guys ....

yeah PC passing game was really not there ..maybe two nice passes all night ...14 seems to be really good when he went out ...only thing you had going was qb keeper ...MHS ..just needs to do a better job of tackling wrapping up and fix special teams asap...these are things that will be fixed this time ....proud of my panthers ....another year ...panthers in the post season ...dont care how they got there ...its in the books ...its a new season now guys ....

Why pass when u can just run it down people throat.

Why pass when u can just run it down people throat.

Why pass? Because everyone won't have a defense as average as Maplewood's, especially as you get deeper into the playoffs.  Vaughn is good, but he's no Santonio Beard. While I think Pearl-Cohn has a good chance of making the championship game, their defense won't be able to win it for them if the meet the likes of Fulton of Greeneville. Also, Giles Country and/or Trezevant will likely give the Firebirds all they can handle, should there be any meetings. 

Why pass? Because everyone won't have a defense as average as Maplewood's, especially as you get deeper into the playoffs. Vaughn is good, but he's no Santonio Beard. While I think Pearl-Cohn has a good chance of making the championship game, their defense won't be able to win it for them if the meet the likes of Fulton of Greeneville. Also, Giles Country and/or Trezevant will likely give the Firebirds all they can handle, should there be any meetings.

He's pretty close to Beard trust me I know played with him. Til someone can stop it we'll keep running it down there throat . Don't get it twisted we can throw the ball but why throw it when nobody can stop Vaughn. Everybody keep talking bout Fulton and greeneville this is PEARL-COHN we not scared of them like everybody else. They put on pads the same way we do yall killing me wit all this Fulton and greeneville nonsense. Nobody on our side will give us a good game only team that has a shot is Fulton. If u can't stop our offense then it will be a long night for any team in 4A.

maplewood wins round 2...PC fans just a bit too cocky...of course that has nothing to do with actual play on the field...but i just want it to happen

and quad 3s best chance is giles co...the Ds in quad 4 are a great deal better than those in quad 3...the best part is...u only gota beat one of them to head to cville tho

maplewood wins round 2...PC fans just a bit too cocky...of course that has nothing to do with actual play on the field...but i just want it to happen

and quad 3s best chance is giles co...the Ds in quad 4 are a great deal better than those in quad 3...the best part is...u only gota beat one of them to head to cville tho

Can't be serious but Giles will get there chance.