Forrest VS Riverside

Redrage1990

It was good to see the Adamsville coaches at the game, working overtime for their players. If the Cards can hold out and not have many injuries, I don't see why they can't win it all, or at least go to the championship game. I'm on the Card bandwagon from now until the Panthers take the field in August. 

Edited by @38320

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was good to see the Adamsville coaches at the game, working overtime for their players. If the Cards can hold out and not have many injuries, I don't see why they can't win it all, or at least go to the championship game.

Thanks , our coaches are truly dedicated to our boys ! They even let some of us old timers tag along last night ! Great game , I hated to see y'all playing hurt !

It was a great game last night for both teams, Forrest came out slow which wasn't good but over all it was a good game to watch. Forrest played some great defense and on offense they passed when they needed too and ran when needed be. #3 an #45 on Riverside are to good players and if not seniors they will be a great asset to this team. #4,11,14 and #9 before he got ejected played their butts off and showed some great leadership. As i said before we may not be big but we fight till the end and are athletic. This year coaching staff is awesome!!!! Go Forrest and show Adamsville what you guys are made of. #9 keep your head held high. One quick question will #9 be out of next weeks game?

Thank you for saying we never quit. Everyone talks about Riverside QB who is good and most of their team, but i will say Forrest QB can hang with the best of them with his legs and game knowledge, I don't think people consider Forrest team a contender nor do they give, #4, 11, 9 the credit they deserve and i don't think Forrest is a team that anyone can take lightly. Forrest Rockets have some great athletes and leadership with alot of heart and will give anyone a run for their money. It is a huge loss for #9 to be out but we have some younger guys that stepped up and can. We look forward to making the trip to Adamsville and Riverside had a great crowd and great team, it is nice to have a great game on the field as well as one with the fans.

The fact that Riverside never stopped Forrest the entire game and got annihilated in offensive production, might have had something to do with them winning. Not just a failed fourth down attempt, but hey, what do I know.

Dude take off the blue colored glasses. You didnt annihilate anyone. You never covered 45 and why they didnt go to him more is a question. And yes riverside did stop you sevrral times. Like first drive of game is just one example.

45 WAS A GOOD ATHLETE, BUT WE DID SWITCH #4 ON HIS SIDE AND THEY NEVER THREW THE BALL TO HIM WHEN WE PUT #4 ON HIM. I think that it was a good close game but as far as the first drive Riverside didn't stop anything our guy just didn't hang on to the ball, nothing to do with Riverside stopping us, I think it was just nerves. Forrest didn't play their best game but they got the job done. 45 and 3 is Riverside whole team and are great athletes. It seems because we are small that no one wants to ever give our guys credit we are a good ball team no matter what our size is and their our a couple of players that no one wants to admit that can play the game of football. On any given day a team can win or lose.

Fact is, if it wasn't for the 4th down decision Forrest would be staying home until next year. I understand the decision because Forrest couldn't stop Riverside the 1st two drives so they wanted to put it on em early. If they would have got it, we would be saying good call, but they didn't so we point to that as giving up 7 easy points that may not have been! Forrest won, congrats! I do believe it will be a VERY LONG drive back home for Forrest after Adamsville gets done with them next week though! Forrest won't  hang with the Cards!