GVille vs fulton

Vols1234

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets save the trash talking til Fulton wins :) a little fact though for GV fans Fulton is the top ranked offense and defense in the state if I were you I would calm the hillbillies down unless you want the game to be over before halftime!! rofl

Im not sure on the exact stats and such but we can't be too far behind Fulton on offense or defense. No way this game is over by halftime. Fulton might win but if they do it won't be by much, and you better prepare to accept the Devils coming out on top!

I thought Trezevant was the top defense in the state...

If you're looking at stats posted after week 10, trezevant was 1st, Greeneville 2nd, and Fulton was 3rd in defense. On offense, Fulton was 1st and Greeneville 2nd. I do not know if they post results in the playoffs. If so, Fulton and Greeneville will swap in defensive rankings. Stats might have a sense of bragging rights but they can't really be validated when no one has a similar schedule. As impressive and dominant as it might make your team sound, it can also be a reminder of how many bad teams you have played. There's no gold ball for stats... Just the final score come week 15.

Edited by Photoman

If you're looking at stats posted after week 10, trezevant was 1st, Greeneville 2nd, and Fulton was 3rd in defense. On offense, Fulton was 1st and Greeneville 2nd. I do not know if they post results in the playoffs. If so, Fulton and Greeneville will swap in defensive rankings. Stats might have a sense of bragging rights but they can't really be validated when no one has a similar schedule. As impressive and dominant as it might make your team sound, it can also be a reminder of how many bad teams you have played. There's no gold ball for stats... Just the final score come week 15.

Stats are up for week 11. Trezevant still 1 with Greeneville and Fulton swapping places like you said. Trezevant has a forfeit in week 10,which skews the stats. I hate all the blowout games. But good is good,right?

Edited by barb

lets save the trash talking til Fulton wins :) a little fact though for GV fans Fulton is the top ranked offense and defense in the state if I were you I would calm the hillbillies down unless you want the game to be over before halftime!! rofl

last time i checked fulton is still in  knoxville the hillibilly capital of the world and trezevant has the best rated defense in the state :

Trezevant 4.5/11 Fulton 5.2/11 Greeneville 5.5/11

OK then!

calm down Photoman! LOL  you as well as I know you can throw those stats out the window come fri night , but one thing you can bet we will see each other down the road, good luck and hope everybody stays healthy!